Miami boat show, restroom talk. >

Miami boat show, restroom talk.

Notices

Miami boat show, restroom talk.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Miami boat show, restroom talk.

During the recent Miami Boat Show I was in the men's restroom doing normal restroom thing.

One guy at the urinal, wearing a Baja shirt. There is another guy at the next urinal with a Fountain shirt.
I took the third urinal and started my business.
The Baja salesman got finished walked up to the sink, opened the faucet wide, steaming hot, took a handful of soap. Thoroughly washed his hands, lots of soap, all around the knuckles, in between the fingers, to his elbow, and with a bunch of towels dried his hands, dry and spotless.
By this time the Fountain salesman was at the sink as well. Opened the faucet a smidgen, took a little-bitty dab of soap, washed his hands, finger nails, wrist and with only one small sheet of paper towel completely dried his hands and folded it into a small pack and in the trash the towel went.
The Baja guy looked, and watched him with some concern and said… “We at Baja Marine are taught to be thorough and not cheep”, and rolled his eye at the Fountain dude, as I tucked away, and zipped up.
The Fountain guy turned with some spite and replied, “We at Fountain are trained to be efficient and not wasteful.”, and steered down at Baja.
I grinned a bit, walked to the door and on the way out, and I turned and said; ” we at Formula don’t piss on our hands.” and left them to their debate.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Nice story.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol okaaaaaay
Old 03-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Nice!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
During the recent Miami Boat Show I was in the men's restroom doing normal restroom thing.

One guy at the urinal, wearing a Baja shirt. There is another guy at the next urinal with a Fountain shirt.
I took the third urinal and started my business.
The Baja salesman got finished walked up to the sink, opened the faucet wide, steaming hot, took a handful of soap. Thoroughly washed his hands, lots of soap, all around the knuckles, in between the fingers, to his elbow, and with a bunch of towels dried his hands, dry and spotless.
By this time the Fountain salesman was at the sink as well. Opened the faucet a smidgen, took a little-bitty dab of soap, washed his hands, finger nails, wrist and with only one small sheet of paper towel completely dried his hands and folded it into a small pack and in the trash the towel went.
The Baja guy looked, and watched him with some concern and said… “We at Baja Marine are taught to be thorough and not cheep”, and rolled his eye at the Fountain dude, as I tucked away, and zipped up.
The Fountain guy turned with some spite and replied, “We at Fountain are trained to be efficient and not wasteful.”, and steered down at Baja.
I grinned a bit, walked to the door and on the way out, and I turned and said; ” we at Formula don’t piss on our hands.” and left them to their debate.
so Formula guys squat when you gotta go?
Old 03-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

hahahahahahaha!!!! thats a good one!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 10:11 PM

At Formula they even teach there guys how to get a drink without using their hands

Old 03-04-2008, 06:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
so Formula guys squat when you gotta go?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:32 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old military academy joke.

"The Navy teahces us not to pi$$ on our hands"

Still funny.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

No specific reason for any of the boat builders, manufacturers can and may be substituded. Like Chris said, old military joke.
I just used well known names. Actually I heared the joke with Contractors names.

Quick Reply: Miami boat show, restroom talk.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.