Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NJPPC Names Tom Anselmi 2007 Performance Powerboater of the Year! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181337-njppc-names-tom-anselmi-2007-performance-powerboater-year.html)

bojoe2 03-04-2008 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio (Post 2470847)
Tom A. rocks. I feel lucky to call him a friend.

Congratulations, Tom.

is this the 1st sighting of Matt since Florida he must of been working real hard on the new article LOL:drink:

cd680 03-04-2008 10:19 PM

congrats tom!! looking forward to seeing you on the water this year in your new ride

carmine

Tom A. 03-05-2008 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by bojoe2 (Post 2471633)
is this the 1st sighting of Matt since Florida he must of been working real hard on the new article LOL:drink:

That is going to be some article........:party-smiley-004:

I am honored to be one of only 6 posts from Matt, especially after that bar tab we left him........:ernaehrung004:

Always great to hang with my friend Matt and his brother!

bojoe2 03-05-2008 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2471779)
That is going to be some article........:party-smiley-004:

I am honored to be one of only 6 posts from Matt, especially after that bar tab we left him:readinghelp::readinghelp::D........:ernaehrung004 :

Always great to hang with my friend Matt and his brother!

IT WILL BE A JERSEY BOY TAIL lol

Matt Trulio 03-05-2008 05:51 PM

Anything for my New Jersey brothers. And sisters. And Albert. And Dean. And a bunch of people I didn't know who, for some reason, kept thanking me.

Top Ven 03-05-2008 06:04 PM

Congrats Tom
your friends,
Team Kaos

Shanghied Again 03-05-2008 09:09 PM

Matt: Good Times are always had when all us brothers get together. I will always come to Islamorada as long as you and your brother are there, we would be lost without the limo drive to Key West with You, John, Tom A, BoJoe, Bob and my wife that puts up with me. Now she believes I am the Devil. YOU.....YOU...... Hey Tom next year my boat down in Islamorada. Boy I love this crew. We have to get Matt to get up here for the Atlantic City Poker Run.

bojoe2 03-05-2008 09:20 PM

Matt is afraid of the legendry New Jersey Devil and probably never make it to NJ :evilb: :evilb: the Devil

Matt Trulio 03-05-2008 10:11 PM

Guys,

This poker run is an official "annual." John (my bro.) and I won't miss it. Huge thanks to Bob Christie, who is among the most generous and gracious people I know, and an amazing friend. (He's also pretty good with a wrench and is most creative with the language when emptying a sea strainer.)

So to Bob, Frank, Melissa, Joe, Tom A., Anthony, Jack, Crazy "A Few More Gallons Wouldn't Hurt" Charlie and everyone else who made this trip memorable, despite our strong efforts at various watering holes to erase all memory, thank you. As Bazooka Joe said, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Also as Bazooka Joe said, it took me a few days to get my head back together.

And now, back to Tom A., a true gentleman who truly rocks. If really you want to honor him, next time you head to the Delano in Miami, wear shorts. When the doorman turns you away, tell him to pound sand.

bojoe2 03-06-2008 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio (Post 2473199)
Guys,

This poker run is an official "annual." John (my bro.) and I won't miss it. Huge thanks to Bob Christie, who is among the most generous and gracious people I know, and an amazing friend. (He's also pretty good with a wrench and is most creative with the language when emptying a sea strainer.)

So to Bob, Frank, Melissa, Joe, Tom A., Anthony, Jack, Crazy "A Few More Gallons Wouldn't Hurt" Charlie and everyone else who made this trip memorable, despite our strong efforts at various watering holes to erase all memory, thank you. As Bazooka Joe said, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Also as Bazooka Joe said, it took me a few days to get my head back together.

And now, back to Tom A., a true gentleman who truly rocks. If really you want to honor him, next time you head to the Delano in Miami, wear shorts. When the doorman turns you away, tell him to pound sand.

lollol thats what I said untill next year good night:party-smiley-004: im hideing