Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Saltwater for Fuel (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181549-saltwater-fuel.html)

glassdave 03-11-2008 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2479838)
...boat done yet?. . . :D

well . . . i suppose if you subscribe to the theory of parallel universes and multiple realities you could say the boat IS done and has been in use. It has also been painted in an infinite number of colors and has every engine combo available. You cannot view the boat so in your reality it exists in a state of being done and not done simultaneously . . it would be very ironic if your boat was a cat (does anyone but me know why?) :cool-smiley-027: :D

phragle 03-11-2008 04:46 PM

Dave..are you any good at helping with chemistry homework????

glassdave 03-11-2008 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by phragle (Post 2480576)
Dave..are you any good at helping with chemistry homework????

Buzz me . . . i actually cloned my goldfish . . . I can prove it, you'll hafta check'em out . . . They all look exactly the same :cool-smiley-011:

Sean H 03-11-2008 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2480483)
well . . . i suppose if you subscribe to the theory of parallel universes and multiple realities you could say the boat IS done and has been in use. It has also been painted in an infinite number of colors and has every engine combo available. You cannot view the boat so in your reality it exists in a state of being done and not done simultaneously . . it would be very ironic if your boat was a cat (does anyone but me know why?) :cool-smiley-027: :D

well if you find the cat, schrodinger wants it back... :D

glassdave 03-11-2008 05:15 PM

its spelled Schrödinger . . . you forgot the little dots above the "O" :cool-smiley-011: . . . . . I figured you'd get it :cool-smiley-027:

Sean H 03-11-2008 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2480618)
its spelled Schrödinger . . . you forgot the little dots above the "O" :cool-smiley-011: . . . . . I figured you'd get it :cool-smiley-027:

didnt forget, too lazy to look up the font adder... :D

lightning jet 03-12-2008 07:38 PM

as far as I know the cat is in the box......in my universe......... I don't like cats the fury kind that is ...........so is all I have to do is strap a nuclear power plant to my boat to run the rf gen and then I can run a sterling motor that bye the way will run as fast sitting on a hot cup of cofee as it did in tha video.

offshoredrillin 03-12-2008 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by lightning jet (Post 2482300)
as far as I know the cat is in the box......in my universe......... I don't like cats the fury kind that is ...........so is all I have to do is strap a nuclear power plant to my boat to run the rf gen and then I can run a sterling motor that bye the way will run as fast sitting on a hot cup of cofee as it did in tha video.

What?? I thought it was powered by a flux capacitor?

glassdave 03-12-2008 09:48 PM

What? . . . No no no....Its all ball bearings these days . . . .

Sean H 03-12-2008 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2482479)
What? . . . No no no....Its all ball bearings these days . . . .

"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrödinger, speaking about quantum mechanics.