Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Poker Run DVD, whats the best ones?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181828-poker-run-dvd-whats-best-ones.html)

BAJA WILL 03-10-2008 03:28 PM

Poker Run DVD, whats the best ones??

Looking for a few Poker Run DVD's or just WOT Boating DVD's to play while at boat shows and for my home when friends are over for drinks. Anyone have suggestions?? Where I can get them also.

Thanks

WILL

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 03-11-2008 06:36 AM

FL Power boats videos or Freeze frame video.. :) Jamie

Hollowpoint 03-11-2008 07:14 AM

Non family oriented, I'd say Jammin on the James!

If it's a local boat show around here, I'd say the one that has an ocean leg, the Rendezvous.

Boat show up north, use Rock the Bay.

I'd always try to use local DVD's at the various shows to lure them in and generate more interest, along with a LARGE screen plasma. Just my 2 cents for your business.

You can contact some HRPA members for the local ones here and look at the 2008 Jammin thread on here under poker runs to get Steve's contact info.

Drop me a PM and I can get you all the local contact's (I have them at home)

I still plan to come by your place soon!

BAJA WILL 03-11-2008 09:34 AM

Thanks,

Hollowpoint

We will be at the Hampton convention center boat show this weekend, if you want to stop by. Also yes when you get a chance if I can get the # of who I can purchase a few DVD's from that would be great.

WILL

formula 382 sr-1 03-11-2008 05:25 PM

I have two DVD'S you can use for the weekend if you would like . They are from 2007 Ocean Marine Poker Run the other is from HRPA Rendezvous Run . Just PM me.

Joby

t500hps 03-11-2008 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL (Post 2479984)
Thanks,

Hollowpoint

We will be at the Hampton convention center boat show this weekend, if you want to stop by. Also yes when you get a chance if I can get the # of who I can purchase a few DVD's from that would be great.

WILL

I'll make sure you get a free copy of last years Jammin on the James run if you register for 2008!!!! :D
.....may even be able to find a 06 copy for you, it has more skin!!!! :cool-smiley-026:

BAJA WILL 03-12-2008 09:51 AM

We are planning on attending the Jamin on the James, Central Boats is/should have registered at least two boats. I will call Johnny today and find out.

WILL

wheels61 03-12-2008 02:09 PM

'Pegged' is a great boating video.

formula 382 sr-1 04-01-2008 08:32 PM

How was the boat show and did the DVD's work out for you ?

Hollowpoint 04-01-2008 08:37 PM

Yeah, I dropped off some DVD's also before the show and left them with the business next door. I guess everyone was setting up for the show and no one was at the Baja place. Did you get them Will? I haven't heard anything.