Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   UGLY Boat Thread........ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/181838-ugly-boat-thread.html)

C_Spray 03-25-2008 06:51 AM

I Win!!!

3 Attachment(s)
I took me a while to get these shots, since this boat is not local to me, but I believe that it wins hands-down..... :crazy: It looks like someone stacked an RV on top of a Boston Whaler, then crowned it off with the deck from a coastal walkaround. It might make a he!! of a mothership for raftups if it wasn't so likely to just......fall over.

(Photo credits to Bobby Moore's wife, Joanne.)

CigDaze 03-25-2008 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 2498405)
I took me a while to get these shots, since this boat is not local to me, but I believe that it wins hands-down..... :crazy: It looks like someone stacked an RV on top of a Boston Whaler, then crowned it off with the deck from a coastal walkaround. It might make a he!! of a mothership for raftups if it wasn't so likely to just......fall over.

Ya, I think we have a winner....WTF?!
:cool-smiley-027:

Semper Fi 03-25-2008 10:42 AM

That's definately a front runner!

Big Time 03-25-2008 11:35 AM

That thing looks fast as hell!!! :cool-smiley-027:

Semper Fi 03-25-2008 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Big Time (Post 2498760)
That thing looks fast as hell!!! :cool-smiley-027:

Fast sinking maybe :cool-smiley-027:

enticer 03-25-2008 03:11 PM

It is a Cargile Cutter, the only boat of that length to cross the Atlantic by itself. or some record like that. There was one on Raystown Lake for years.

tblrklakemo 03-25-2008 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is how they sit in the water.....ugly

Semper Fi 03-25-2008 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by enticer (Post 2499081)
It is a Cargile Cutter, the only boat of that length to cross the Atlantic by itself. or some record like that. There was one on Raystown Lake for years.

Somebody had some BIG cahonas to cross a large body of water in a boat that size!!!!

joew. 03-25-2008 03:52 PM

I like the boat resting on the trailer fenders like that is how it should look:p. Nice job:D

joew. 03-25-2008 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by tblrklakemo (Post 2499092)
Here is how they sit in the water.....ugly

Is that the only engine on the rear or just a kicker??