Ready to go Boating In Lake Superior!! >

Ready to go Boating In Lake Superior!!

Notices

Ready to go Boating In Lake Superior!!

Old 02-14-2002, 04:59 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Ready to go Boating In Lake Superior!!

Well here I sit in the UP of Mich. We had to drive for about an hour along the Superior coast line from Marquette to Munising. The Lake was calling me out!! The water looked so inviting I just cant wait. The sun was shining and the water was flat. I bet it was 100mph water with the crisp cold air and low humidity!!
Well just dreaming I guess. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am at the public library and finally got on the board to see what was happening.

Crazyhorse, I we maybe able to make it to your house this Sat. I looked for the thread with the directions but no luck. Can you post a message to bring that thread up again?? How about the Waterfoul?? It has been so long since I have spent any time on the board, I have lost track of everything...

Well just stopped by to see what condition my condition was in.. Going to go look a Lake Superior again, my room over looks the bay here..
Everyone take care!!

Oh yeah.. Happy Valentines day to everyone!! Especially the lady boaters!! Hope you all get the ride you want!!

Dick

Last edited by Mr Gadgets; 02-14-2002 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-15-2002, 07:44 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dick what the he!! did you move north? What brought that on?I'm pissed if you did... and did'nt take the rest of us trolls with you!fill me in with all the details if and when you get time.
Don
Old 02-15-2002, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mr. You werent dreaming that day did happen this summer it was 85deg and sunny outside, the lake was flat . That was the day I ran my boat down to pic-rocks.
http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/pete...rocks_2000.htm
Old 02-15-2002, 09:06 AM
Registered

Have a safe trip Mr. Gadgets.

Velocity - those pics are beautiful!!
Old 02-15-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Thanks those days dont happen too often up here in the north pole of michigan. Although you trolls almsot have more snow than us this year. Looks I will be hitting the lake early if this weather clears in april. Oh well back down to the sunny boat show,
Old 02-16-2002, 12:13 AM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dyno,
I spent the week up in Marquette Mi taking a class on Channel Banks and Digitac's (electronic stuff). I am now working in Bay City and still living in Holland. So I havent moved yet... I will be commuting on a weekly basis untill something opens closer to home. Some opportunities have been opening up so I will be doing the motel life for a while yet...
It was a great week up in Marquette, too bad ther isnt more snow!! The locals could definitly use the income.....

Velocity260,
I didnt realize that you lived up there in the Michigan Artic, or I would have looked you up. I only got on line at the library yesterday.. All the other classes that are in the UP are over in St. Ignace, but you never know when they may need some help. I would love to take a ride on the Superior!!
Man those pics are fantastic!! You said about 500 million years old.... is there a date code on them..

Had a good trip back today... only took about nine hours... took our time!!
Dick
Old 02-16-2002, 07:30 AM
Registered

Talking

Old 02-16-2002, 05:54 PM
Registered

Yep I live in the north pole, at least normally the north pole not this winter though. Anytime you are up here let me know, munising is only a 40mindrive or 60by boat. As far as the rocks, they have a date stamped on them"God was here 500million years ago"