Notices

Shipping Drives

Old 03-09-2008, 09:42 PM
LZH
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shipping Drives

I have a pair of drives (complete upper and lowers) that I just bought in Florida that I need to get shipped to Los Angeles. Anyone have any reccomendations or referrals?? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Freightqoute.com you.ll be surprised at how cheap the'll ship
Old 03-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Registered

I give up! Good luck.hope you get that bunny boat together. Haha- just kidding. See you in Havasu. Mike
Old 03-09-2008, 10:02 PM
LZH
Registered

Thanks for the link runnin hot...

Michael - she's getting the drives off the OSO Gladiator, XR's with 1" Imco shorty lowers after a fresh rebuild at Dollar in FL. Everything else is done with a few minor details to button up and she'll be ready to rock man !!!
Old 03-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LZH

Michael - she's getting the drives off the OSO Gladiator, XR's with 1" Imco shorty lowers after a fresh rebuild at Dollar in FL. Everything else is done with a few minor details to button up and she'll be ready to rock man !!!
If you want you can try RON Yager at 800-323-5441 ext 1659 he just did a pallet with 2 #6s from chicago to florida and it was 300.00 3 day shipping
good luck
Old 03-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Just ship them via common carrier and make sure and insure them for the full amount... we always ship our equipment with Yellow Freight, you can go to www.myyellow.com it's easy to register, you can get quotes do your Bill of Lading online and it will even print out the Shipping Labels... The most important thing is to crate them up properly and put them on a pallet...
Old 03-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by LZH

Why don't you just get Mindy (dollar) to ship them for you?

Hurry up and put that thing back together. We need you for the anual Cig raft up at the sandbar in havasu during the poker run.
Attached Thumbnails Shipping Drives-cig-lineup.jpg   Shipping Drives-havi13.jpg  
Old 03-10-2008, 12:56 AM
LZH
Registered

I'll be there for the poker run
Mindi is getting me a firm quote tomorrow, but her initial quote seemed way high. Just wanted to check with you guys and see what other carriers are avail for something like this.
Can't wait to get this thing back on the water !!!
Thanks to the rest of you for the reccomendations - much appreciated !!
Old 03-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mindi can use the shipping crate I made for my out drives. It held a Max Machine shorty with room to spare it may hold a pairof XR's.That is If she still has it.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:45 PM
LZH
Registered

Mindi has been fantastic to deal with. Excellent communications and everything has been done in a very timely, professional manner. I'm just going to have her ship the drives...she got back to me today with some reasonable quotes so they should be here in a week or so.
Thanks again everyone for your help and information.
I've been on these forums for years, mostly car forums....but you guys are the most helpful and friendly I have yet to encounter online.

Rock on OSO !!!!

Quick Reply: Shipping Drives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.