Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The New Site, the party, etc. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/18232-new-site-party-etc.html)

candyman35 02-17-2002 01:08 AM

Jeffery,
Thank you and all who have made this possible. You have a great site. I'm sure advertisers are realizing the potential here.
I have had the same results as Sharkey. The board seems to run much quicker with less hang-ups. I'm using a high-speed cable modem. Keep up the great work.
Dan

Outrageous 02-17-2002 01:23 AM

Great work Jeff.

:cool:

Thanks

LutzParty 02-17-2002 09:36 AM

Good Job

Thanks,

Obviously you have a lot of hours involved in this and we are all enjoying the fruits of your labor.

:D :D

Hey I just noticed im a SENIOR member now...........Is that an age crack.....:D :D :D j/k

BillR 02-17-2002 09:38 AM

Just got back from Miami and the new board is great. So is the new OSO Cigarette!!

Thanks for the party too! Whew! :D

DaveP 02-17-2002 09:41 AM

Hey Jeff,

Thanks again for all your hard work and always looking to improve your site.

The party on Friday night was awesome. The NJPPC crew had a great time and met alot of new people!

On a scale of 1 - 10...I give it an 11! :D :D

Bunt 02-17-2002 10:36 AM

The new site is awesome Jeffrey. Your hard work is appreciated!!!

Bunt

tomcat 02-17-2002 11:09 AM

Putting up a good web site is a lot harder than it looks. Good job! I use a cable modem and the board seems faster than before, even with the extra images. I'm trying to get my power vs. speed calculator up and running, so I can appreciate what you went through. Love the start-up audio!

scarab500s 02-17-2002 11:44 AM

Thanks to Jeffery, Steve and all the OSO grew. Great board and what a fantastic job for the Miami OSO Party. Met so many super members, spouses and friends from across the country. Had numerous invitations from members to visit them and join in events in their areas. Been going to Miami Show for over 20 years and this was great addition. Had OSO shirts on for 3 days and was surprised by the number of people who stopped to ask what OSO was and by other members. Wish I could have met all there but time was limited. Lets do more! Gary :) :) :)

Whatever! 02-18-2002 04:59 AM

Great Time

We had a great time the party was first class, Sure was great to put some faces to the names, Like Dave said I give it an 11
Shanghied Again!
Frank Civitano . (I cant post yet under my name. )

Vyper340 02-18-2002 06:28 AM

The new board is great! It takes some adjustment as do most things that change but I think it will work out for the best.

Thanks to OSO for the great time in Miami. I know that the HRPA members that attended had a great time! It was good to meet many of you and put a face to the names.

See ya out on the water!

Dave:D