Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Jim Earle of Jim Earle Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/182321-jim-earle-jim-earle-marine.html)

BraceYourself 03-18-2008 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by nocigarette (Post 2488888)
Funck!n bad as$ that boat is sick.........Now your tiger doesnt seem as cool anymore........LOL

I agree the tiger may end up being to docile. The cig does have the chick appeal...

C M R 03-18-2008 11:44 AM

Jeremy-

Bad asssssssss :D

Congrats man. I'm glad to see that boat is in Ohio safe and sound!

David

RaggedEdge 03-18-2008 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by lupner (Post 2489016)
Yes. It was owned by Bill Leslie And run out of Huron Pointe Marina. His girlfriend was at the wheel her sister at the throttles and a friend along for the ride. Previous to that Scarab they ran one with a very similar graphics design. That Scarab had blown big blocks built by a company called Innovations, I think. It ran in the 90`s and that thing had a full interior and cabin. It was sold to an Englishmen and his partner who owned a business in Canada. That Scarab ran the poker run circuit for quite some time and may still be out there.

I remember that one as well, a 38 Scarab if memory serves me. Those girls would do a he11 of a jod with those boats, lot of guys ended up supprised at the end of the day.

BraceYourself 03-18-2008 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff P31 (Post 2489355)
Can put you in touch with the guy that delt this boat into Jim Earle`s. If you want moer info on the boat. He delt it on a 42 fountain with 1075`s. PS nice ride!!!!!!!!

I talked to Wade but didn't get alot of history from him. Anything you find out I would love to know...
Thanks!

vagrant 03-18-2008 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by lupner (Post 2489016)
Yes. It was owned by Bill Leslie And run out of Huron Pointe Marina. His girlfriend was at the wheel her sister at the throttles and a friend along for the ride. Previous to that Scarab they ran one with a very similar graphics design. That Scarab had blown big blocks built by a company called Innovations, I think. It ran in the 90`s and that thing had a full interior and cabin. It was sold to an Englishmen and his partner who owned a business in Canada. That Scarab ran the poker run circuit for quite some time and may still be out there.

Is this Ben Leslie old boat. I thought he said he had a fast Scarab for sale. He owns All Fired Up now. If this is Ben's boat you have got a sweet ride. He is very meticulous congratulations. If you need any info I can get in touch with him.

Tbonepmp 03-18-2008 03:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
In action...

Tbonepmp 03-18-2008 03:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More...

Tbonepmp 03-18-2008 03:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)

BraceYourself 03-18-2008 03:45 PM

Thanks tbone, haven't seen those!!!