If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Quit your f#$@$%* whining!!!!!!!

The Illustrious One Charter Member sean stinson's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Back on the dock!!!!!!!
    Internationally Famous

Quit your f#$@$%* whining!!!!!!!

Rik 32 wha wha wha.....All you guy's asked for all this stuff now that you have it you don't want it, Well if that's the case shut up or deal with it. Change is good and above all it will always happen. So if your computer is slow or doesn't work buy a new one it's not like you can't afford it. Sell your props if you need the extra cash to buy one but quit *****ing. It's not like your boating while your on the board anyway.

As for all the ads that everyone say is too commercial. Again it's what you wanted now it takes you where you want to go to buy the sh**.

I am in Miami for the show but will check the board periodically for comments and backlash.

Charter Member Charter Member Hauling Trash's Avatar
    My Boats:
    22 Hustler
    Beachwood N.J.
    you forgot get CABLE

2014 OPA-APBA National Champion Class 7 .Hauling Trash 725.

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA

The new board is AWESOME!!!!!! How can you drive a boat if you can't work the board?? Great features on it!!! IT ROCKS!!

I mean really, wha wha wha ....the board this, the board that........this is going to be great with all these features. Get a new computer or something, or GET A LIFE!!!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

Charter Member Charter Member 32fever's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37 Outerlimits & PowerPlay 185
    Granger, IN
    The "board" is great.

But, some of us are not able to get affordable fast connections. My options are erect a $3500 tower, or $800 a month for a T1 line. Sean has to sell a lot of boats to afford $800 a month for a net connection.

I spent over $600 on a satellite system that costs me $75 a month and is a piece of ****, so I don't use it. It works for 20 minutes, then crap. Not stable at all. And service/support sucks.

Not like some of us haven't tried, and we just like to *****, so read away, and if you don't like it, shut the hell up.

I never asked for much of anything extra, not anything that would slow the site down.

Of course, I wish I knew how many people on the net use faster than 56k connections and those that do not. Never seen any stats. Would like to. Bet most would be surprised at the number of back woods hillbillies that don't have fast connections.

This could be a good thing, maybe I'll spend less time on the board, and more time doing productive things with my life.

Charter Member Charter Member
    My Boats:
    - Boats
    Parker Arizona
    Sean im with you last nite I was reading thru this negative garbage and i was laughing to myself , i was thinking about how fun this board used to be when there was around1500 or so original people it had personality and alot was accomplished now its turned in to a soap box for winers and the ironic thing its probably one of the best kept sites on the net ,it used to be very informative and posative .Other than the awsome new changes not much possitive comes outa here anymore mostly garbage Mitch PS jeffery thanks for the new stuff!!!

This board is well known to harbor many cry babies..
    In fact they they have a hard time not complaining or whining about something that they don't like...I think that all the complaing is very predictable and should have been expected..How can people complain about slowness after they posted a "special" picture below their name that everybody has to see..Of course these things will slow the board..give it time...

A old boss of mine said.."If ya don't like something don't complain and whine about...come up with a solution and solve it"...

It's just to bad that some people think that complaining and whineing is the solution to the problem...

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    I have a cable modem with I think 786K. It is fast as lightning. If you can do it convert to this system and you will rock and roll.

My Boats:
    99 Baja 272I
    St Charles MO, Lake Ozark MO
    I wish I could get cable internet, its not available in my area yet. Cable company has said, in a few months, for the last 2 years. On a good day, I get 28.8k, usually 26.4, so far the new page is working well for me though, I will tweak a few of my options if is slows down, especially as more and more people add those corny animated pics to their names

I do not post much on this board, but I do read it a lot. I find it interesting that "sean stinson" starts a thread "complaining" about the COMPLAINERS. Feeding the fire in my opinion. There has been some very important and constructive critisim/feedback on here and I believe some people just express it differently. Change is good, but slowing down this site is going backwards, not forward. And I fall into the 32Fever category - maybe now i'll start doing more "productive" things instead of visiting this board, because I sure am not interested in waiting for these pages to load!

Charter Member #1055/Moderator Charter Member GO4BROKE's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sonic 386
    I  Voted
    I like the new stuff on the board. I have a 42 to 46K connection, and it is a little slow, but this forum is worth a little waiting. Thats what hi perf magazines and catalogs are for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast