If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A tough day

My Boats:
    09 python
    Mr. colby, sorry to hear of your loss. This silent killer is easily taken care of with todays technoligy. I had 40 percent of my colon removed and still not out of the woods yet. Brian

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rolling writer View Post
    A year ago today, my older brother Stu Colby passed away at 47 years old after battling colon cancer for four years. He left behind his wife, a 13-year-old son and a 10-year-old daughter. In his memory, I am asking anyone over the age of 40 to get screened— especially if there is even a remote trace of family history—so that no more moms and kids are left husband-less and fatherless. More often than not this disease is beatable if caught early enough and the screening process is not that bad. It can actually help you get started on dropping those extra five pounds your wife has been nagging you about.

Thanks for reading.

Im very sorry for your loss. I lost my pop to fast acting bone cancer last month, but it all started from his colon cancer. He has been on me for years to get it checked out, it does run in our family. Before he passed, that week, I promised my pop I'd go in and get checked out. I will make an appointment this week. Thank You for your post, and I'm truely sorry about your brother. Jeff

Annapolis/1000 Islands
    Found out last night that my Uncle has colon cancer. Needs second visit this week before we know any more. Really scary.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123