Drive Question, Max Machine or Imco Extreme >

Drive Question, Max Machine or Imco Extreme

Notices

Drive Question, Max Machine or Imco Extreme

Old 03-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink

I spent a recent afternoon in the IMCO drive shop (where only a few priviliged less cameras go!)with Dave and the Imco drive guru who was instrumental in the new IMCO SCX drive development. Looking closely at all the improved internals and drive case upgrades this drive should get it done. The gears and cone clutch are massive and look up to the task. Obviously only time, a few drives in the water behind some big power will tell the story, but my gut and my limited engineering expierence tells me this drive will get it done reliably. Obviously there are big air boaters who can break anything, but for the average big power performance boater on a average budget, I think this drive is going to be a real nice addtion to the market!
Kudos to IMCO for spending the development time and investment to better our industries drive product offerings!

Best Regards

Ray @ Raylar

Last edited by Raylar; 03-23-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Raylar
I spent a recent afternoon in the IMCO drive shop (where only a few priviliged less cameras go!)with Dave and the Imco drive guru who was instrumental in the new IMCO SCX drive development. Looking closely at all the improved internals and drive case upgrades this drive should get it done. The gears and cone clutch are massive and look up to the task. Obviously only time, a few drives in the water behind some big power will tell the story, but my gut and my limited engineering expierence tells me this drive will get it done reliably. Obviously there are big air boaters who can break anything, but for the average big power performance boater on a average budget, I think this drive is going to be a real nice addtion to the market!
Kudos to IMCO for spending the development time and investment to better our industries drive product offerings!

Best Regards

Ray @ Raylar
After the way they bent Panther over I'm not buying anything from them. I'm putting new drives on the boat this year too.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

What happend there to Panther? And remeber guys i just cant guy out and buy a new drive there are a few on the board im going to buy one of them.