Pick up 9.1 MPH, Bravo to Alpha >

Pick up 9.1 MPH, Bravo to Alpha

Notices

Pick up 9.1 MPH, Bravo to Alpha

Old 03-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Dave, you should see ours. Dry Sump 750 with a Bravo. Chickened out at 112. Trick is put the Bravo Duo prop setup in an Imco shorty. Yowza. Smitty
that would make it a blackhawk
Old 03-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pasquesi
That guy, TrippleDigits, has been banned from OSO and a few other sites. He made many outrageous claims, one of which was the fact that he had a PHD degree in engineering. Yet, he couldn't put a sentence together. Further, his claims of a cut down alpha exceeding 100 mph with a small block were never backed up with ANYTHING. When his feet were put to the fire for proof, he responded so belligerently that he was banned. I don't believe a word he writes.
i read the same story italk to him to . small boat he had power !maybe or maybe not?????
Old 03-24-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by bajabob
i read the same story italk to him to . small boat he had power !maybe or maybe not?????
Uh, ok.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Check out his site for his 22 Stingray:
http://www.rlcpe.com/images/projects...pledigits.html
Pasq, Triple Digits states his GOAL is 100 MPH, I don't see anywhere he claims to have done 100. He also works as an engineer, I don't know that he claimed to have a PHD. My brother in-law was with him on Easter Sunday when they went testing, his GPS didn't lie.

Last edited by Fast Shafts; 03-25-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Robert Geoghegan
Check out his site for his 22 Stingray:
http://www.rlcpe.com/images/projects...pledigits.html
Pasq, Triple Digits states his GOAL is 100 MPH, I don't see anywhere he claims to have done 100. He also works as an engineer, I don't know that he claimed to have a PHD. My brother in-law was with him on Easter Sunday when they went testing, his GPS didn't lie.
http://www.speedwake.com/upload/show...&pagenumber=15

Go to post 593. He CLAIMS to have gone over 100 MPH. I don't care what your BIL says. TrippleDigits is a total liar.

Oh, go to post 605. There he claims to take a ride at 98MPH in 2-3 foot rollers with no problem!

Last edited by pasquesi; 03-25-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Small boats are scary

Only triple digit small boat I've ever seen was a Carrera with a OMC V-8 outboard. Water had to be like glass to go triple digit though.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Trick is put the Bravo Duo prop setup in an Imco shorty. Yowza. Smitty
Sounds intresting! Do you have a picture of that setup?

Thanks
Mange
Old 03-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sure do and it is called a Black Hawk

PS, it netted me 8.1 mph over a Bravo
Attached Thumbnails Pick up 9.1 MPH, Bravo to Alpha-album_pic.jpg  
Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Pasq,
You apparently have a hard on for this guy. Are you also going to call out Smitty-who claims to have gone 10 mph faster than Triple? Triple has documented his progress on his website-if you disagree, why not substantiate your position? It's one thing to ask "legitimate questions", but another to say "he is a liar". Although I've never met him, I thought I 'd bring this thread over for people who may be interested in learning something. If you don't care about triple, move on to bashing someone else, or maybe open your eyes and learn something. Some of us may find his experiences valuable.
Have a nice day.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Robert Geoghegan
Pasq,
You apparently have a hard on for this guy. Are you also going to call out Smitty-who claims to have gone 10 mph faster than Triple? Triple has documented his progress on his website-if you disagree, why not substantiate your position? It's one thing to ask "legitimate questions", but another to say "he is a liar". Although I've never met him, I thought I 'd bring this thread over for people who may be interested in learning something. If you don't care about triple, move on to bashing someone else, or maybe open your eyes and learn something. Some of us may find his experiences valuable.
Have a nice day.
Nope. I don't have an HO for anyone. In fact, I think the guy has done some pretty cool stuff. What I am saying is this; he has made outrageous claims of a 22 foot runabout exceeding 100 mph. He was given every chance in the world to back up his claim, with a simple camera picture of a GPS readout. His response was always "come and race me and I will kiss your a$$." Read the threads in the link I provided. I didn't bash him then, nor am I bashing him now. I am just calling BS. I'm tired of the conning and nonsense on this forum (which I love) and anyone who understands performance boating knows these claims are far fetched. Are they possible, yes. I hope it's true. But given his past track record of BS, I think proof is necessary to back up the talk.

You have a nice day as well.

Quick Reply: Pick up 9.1 MPH, Bravo to Alpha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.