Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO condos? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/182896-loto-condos.html)

Mentalpause 03-26-2008 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 2498950)
There goes the neighborhood!! :evilb::evilb:

Isn't that the truth! I tried to get him to go elsewhere, but he would not listen. Now I think I will put mine up for sale and move over to Porte Cima. I even told him the west side of the point was sold out - but he called anyway!:(

Maybe I can talk him into an island condo this weekend. At least then he will be across the channel.:D

Mentalpause 03-26-2008 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2498903)
Randy, it's right at mile 4, all the details are not worked out, will know more by the weeks end...If does not work out, we still will be looking for an alternative second condo home site. Thanks JEFF

And don't expect to work anything out by week's end. My wife still thinks you're a perve.:party-smiley-004:

We want you to buy down at the 19MM so you can stay in party cove!:cool-smiley-027:

Land's End - PERFECT!

Frequency 03-26-2008 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 2500702)
And don't expect to work anything out by week's end. My wife still thinks you're a perve.:party-smiley-004:

We want you to buy down at the 19MM so you can stay in party cove!:cool-smiley-027:

Land's End - PERFECT!

Great - now we'll have to fund a security guard at the kiddie pool! :evilb:

:D :D

Jassman 03-26-2008 03:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Mentalpause (Post 2500692)
Isn't that the truth! I tried to get him to go elsewhere, but he would not listen. Now I think I will put mine up for sale and move over to Porte Cima. I even told him the west side of the point was sold out - but he called anyway!:(

Maybe I can talk him into an island condo this weekend. At least then he will be across the channel.:D

this is where you will be sleeping this weekend:evilb:...Collette has a nicely finshed bedroom, bathroom:D

later 03-26-2008 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by boonville1963 (Post 2499558)
Lands End are nice condos, they are starting their tower soon, but you might want to look at the new Hampton's, Riviera or Palisades, they are all starting just under 400k.Jass are you at Atlantis, Timberlake, or Forest Pointe, if you are call me I'm good friends with Mark Kelly, and know both sales people at Timber and FP, can save you some cash.

Mark Kelley didnt have a real good reputation in the saint louis area back in the mid to late 90's then heard he was down at the lake and had heard he was involved in a few projects that seem to always have controversy around them my experience is to stay away from anything he has or had his hands on.

later
Dave Hughes

Mentalpause 03-26-2008 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2500759)
this is where you will be sleeping this weekend:evilb:...Collette has a nicely finshed bedroom, bathroom:D

Don't worry, I still plan to pick up an old Katrina road side mattress to throw in the back of the truck so you have a place to sit when we go out...:grinser010:

I don't need a bathroom, the head in the 4300 will be just fine for this weekend.

mpally 03-28-2008 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by boonville1963 (Post 2499558)
I'm good friends with Mark Kelly.

I don't know if I would admit to that.

boonville1963 03-28-2008 08:12 PM

Mark is a very nice guy, he has 6 very successful projects going on at LOTO currently, His father did'nt have a great reputation is St. Louis and Compass Point at LOTO,I have purchased land and done deals with Mark with no problem, and his wife Tracy is really cool, Looking at doing a large project with him at LOTO to start soon, He seems to be one of the few builders doing well right now. Did you have a bad dealing with him?