Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Warning, Sea beacon Marine. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183078-warning-sea-beacon-marine.html)

Panther 03-28-2008 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Donzi Corleone (Post 2502705)
It seems those of us who have boats like these are targets of the marine world. I guess they think we have more money then sense. Not me, I can tell when I'm being hustled..I pay and move on to another mechanic. You have to be alert (informed) when dealing with marine mechanics. They love to run up the bill because you have $$$ toys....just my .02

It's hard to find good service...when you do cherish it..even that wont last forever...

It becomes a second job keeping tabs on the morons that work on boats...

GL@PBC 03-28-2008 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi (Post 2503284)
Or if you're from Jersey........I haven't lived there in 15 years, but that part of Jersey is still in my Italian blood!!

That blood doesn't have to be Italian to still think like that, its been 19 years for me and I couldn't agree more.

Semper Fi 03-28-2008 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by G@G (Post 2503635)
That blood doesn't have to be Italian to still think like that, its been 19 years for me and I couldn't agree more.

You are right, however- the "Italian" part makes it stronger!!!!

Comanche3Six 03-28-2008 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi (Post 2503696)
You are right, however- the "Italian" part makes it stronger!!!!

Would I ever enjoy seeing you run into GOODT!
LOL!

blingbling 04-09-2008 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2502714)
Here in Florida, anything over $300 is a felony. They even have a special line to get in to prosecute a bad check. The bad check is definetly in your favor.

As far as Rick, I know him, and he is a stand up guy, and a guy that will help anyone out. I'm sure he thought he was helping you with the referall. I assure you, that Rick had nothing to do with the shady dealings.

Ditto, I've heard the same of Rick and do not think Rick had any thing to do with this matter, he was just trying to help me out. Rick if you have access to a fax and need any proof to show you this guy is not on the up and up, I would like to fax over the arrest sheet on Chris for his last bad check he wrote to a very upstanding Marine business in the Keys as well as the check he wrote me that was sent back from my bank with none sufficient funds stamp on the back. The reason for this is to clear any bull**** lies he told you for his reasons in this matter. He screwed me out of 1350$, and he tries to make good with a bounced Sea Beacon business check. Maybe his dealings with you have been straight, but I would watch him like a hawk if you deal with him on a business matter in the future.

Here's the latest: Monday I got a hold of him and he said he was sending me a cashiers check next day. Tuesday comes no check.

Chris, my nice door is closed. On Friday you will receive certified paper work on how your gonna end up paying me back. Every 5th day you don't pay me, this thread gets bumped back to the top with new info on you I have in a rather thick folder. It was amazing the responses I got from OSO and some other people that has dealt with you in a bad way. You will pay me and for some chance you don't, the night you spend in jail will be a little satisfaction. Eat **** Scum Bag.

baddogz28 04-09-2008 03:43 PM

That sucks that you got ripped off.

That being said, paragraphs are your friend. That first post made me dizzy. :D

fountainracing65 04-09-2008 07:31 PM

Fun times. another one of lives character builders. Is it just me or is the boating industry 95% crooked? Crap like this must make it really hard to do business as a legitimate marine dealer/mechanic. And FYI. I have had split pee soup spilled on my cell phone...it does happen

blingbling 07-14-2008 11:20 PM

Hey Chris, I'm sure you know already, but start looking over your shoulder Punk. As of July 2 you have an official warrant out for your arrest.
If anyone out there knows of his where abouts please let me know or Florida State Attorney Mark E. Kohl. 305-852-7170. Case # 2008-CA-00267-A-P

Thanks Greg

Michael1 07-14-2008 11:35 PM

Why aren't people paying by credit card? So much easier. Just dispute the charges, which would be a no brainer for the credit card company since no work got done. If the guy doesn't take credit cards, that ought to tell you enough about his business to move on.

Michael

kennyo 07-15-2008 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Michael1 (Post 2623540)
Why aren't people paying by credit card? So much easier. Just dispute the charges, which would be a no brainer for the credit card company since no work got done. If the guy doesn't take credit cards, that ought to tell you enough about his business to move on.

Michael

Amen!