Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sunday Boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183255-sunday-boating.html)

insanity342 03-30-2008 09:58 AM

Rain

Originally Posted by THLWL (Post 2505071)
They just kicked the chance of rain up to 80%.

I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO COME OUT NEXT WEEKEND:(

insanity342 03-30-2008 09:59 AM

No Rain

Originally Posted by gerritm (Post 2505140)
We are meeting in front of Endeavour Marina around 11am. Come on out and play.

NO RAIN NEXT WEEKEND FOR SURE:cool-smiley-026:

THLWL 03-30-2008 06:10 PM

We didn't get out either. Rain was threatening and had other things to do so I won't have to do them when its sunny! Come by if you get to Clear Lake - Tommy

Gerrit and I get to run our boats on a Monday and Tuesday for Tres' class. I better get to sutdying.

BY U BOY 03-30-2008 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by THLWL (Post 2505668)
We didn't get out either. Rain was threatening and had other things to do so I won't have to do them when its sunny! Come by if you get to Clear Lake - Tommy

Gerrit and I get to run our boats on a Monday and Tuesday for Tres' class. I better get to sutdying.

I was wondering why your boat was still on the lift. Made a couple passes in taylor lake.Water was nice and smoooooth.

THLWL 03-30-2008 07:47 PM

Ran Saturday. Just really tired of all the wind! Would like just a nice day of boating, but it will come!

BY U BOY 03-30-2008 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by THLWL (Post 2505791)
Ran Saturday. Just really tired of all the wind! Would like just a nice day of boating, but it will come!

today was nice,the bay was only maybe 2'ers. I ran to Todds dump and back between 60 and 70mph.

gerritm 03-31-2008 10:07 AM

We ran to Top Water. Nice, maybe 2 footers until you got around April Fool point and they got up to 3's. Nice run. I am getting a little tired of the wind, though, it doesn't seem to end this year. Hope it all calms down before the Shootout. Where and what is Todd's Dump?

BY U BOY 03-31-2008 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by gerritm (Post 2506342)
We ran to Top Water. Nice, maybe 2 footers until you got around April Fool point and they got up to 3's. Nice run. I am getting a little tired of the wind, though, it doesn't seem to end this year. Hope it all calms down before the Shootout. Where and what is Todd's Dump?

Todd's dump is right off of April fools point. Its and under water shell obstruction. Its marked with the first marker just off the point.

your right the water did get a little rougher around the point but we turned around to eat lunch at Outriggers.Guess e should have went to Top water.

jeff1000man 03-31-2008 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by THLWL (Post 2505791)

Like in August when we will be raying for a breeze again.

Guess I should have made the trip when the phone rang yesterday morning.

TopSpin80 03-31-2008 12:19 PM

Anyone going out next weekend? I hear my stepdad may be out in the old excalibur. If I go maybe we can make a run to top water. He never likes to get out in the bay. Maybe I'll build a motor and make a deal with him as boat partners.

Ernie