Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Will need surveyor in New Jersey! Anyone you know? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183338-will-need-surveyor-new-jersey-anyone-you-know.html)

Tom A. 03-31-2008 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Superbabi (Post 2506565)
Be carefull Frank, my aunt lives across the lagoon from your shop.:D

I saw your boat Sat. That is going to be some ride with the new Ron Potter motor.:evilb:
Those are the biggest tabs I have ever seen mounted to a 30' boat. Sounds like you are going to need them. I can't wait to see it run this summer!

DaveP 03-31-2008 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again (Post 2506560)
I can throw a rock across the lagoon and hit Brick from my shop :)

Better let the young hottie wife throw it - since you are a member of AARP! :p:hitfan:

Shanghied Again 03-31-2008 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by sy goldberg (Post 2506574)
He couldn't even pee in the ocean.:evilb::evilb:

LMAO: Hey Old Man at least I can still Pee :drink:

Shanghied Again 03-31-2008 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by bluellama (Post 2506594)
I've seen you throw a Typhoon frisbee......
Brick is safe.... :D

Lets See how many Frisbees you threw towards the Shore and became fish food if I remember one of them clipped me. :angry-smiley-038:

Shanghied Again 03-31-2008 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Superbabi (Post 2506565)
Be carefull Frank, my aunt lives across the lagoon from your shop.:D

Like the guys said don't worry I think even if I Had to much to drink I still don't think I would hit it
"My AIM IS BETTER WHEN I DRINK" Hey SY no comments :D

Shanghied Again 03-31-2008 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP (Post 2506746)
Better let the young hottie wife throw it - since you are a member of AARP! :p:hitfan:

Hey at least I can get 10% off :) and isn't it funny that I am getting older, balder and My wife still looks the same as she did 20 years ago.

H20 Toie 03-31-2008 05:11 PM

Ok i need a surveyor in Trenton NJ

It is for a Formula 400SS

doubletake 03-31-2008 05:17 PM

I used John to survey my cig that i bought. He inspected the boat at Typhoon as well. I didn't get to meet him since i was in Az when he inspected the boat although he was great to work with. Call with any questions. Good luck

bootdaddy 03-31-2008 05:21 PM

www.vstarmarine.com/

Sean Carton did a great job for me recently on Cig Mistress - serious detailed report with crystal clear pics etc. and included a cd of all pics he took when he delivered report.

He also threw in a free look (2+ hours) at Donzi project boat around the corner. Definitely, recommend him - very serious, clean-cut type...and he is right in Wall.

Superbabi 03-31-2008 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tom A. (Post 2506631)
I saw your boat Sat. That is going to be some ride with the new Ron Potter motor.:evilb:
Those are the biggest tabs I have ever seen mounted to a 30' boat. Sounds like you are going to need them. I can't wait to see it run this summer!

Thanks Tom, I gonna need the Big Ron Potter motor to catch up to your Awesome Looking ZR COMP !!!!:D