Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who was at the OSO party? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/18362-who-oso-party.html)

Shanghied Again 02-20-2002 04:53 AM

I am Back

I Hey I got my name back! The party was great, Had a lot of fun I thank Dave for getting the Limo, I don't think anyone of us were able to drive that night.

Ted Zoli 02-20-2002 05:38 AM

We were there...hospitality very much appreciated. Buffet was great! Sorry i didn't meet more people, i didn't want to leave my friends and walk around introducing myself but i would have loved to. Maybe 5 seconds at the microphone for everyone would work. Early in the party that is!

Ted

OldSchool 02-20-2002 03:47 PM

We were there too.Thank you Offshoreonly for a great party.Nancy and myself didn't meet a whole lot of people, but the ones that we did were first class.Its good to see that Powerquestmike38 and his first mate made it home. We went through Cinci and got in D.C. about 4:30-What a relief! I need some sleep:D :D :D

later 02-20-2002 05:41 PM

the wife and i were there with good friends wildman1 and his wife we enjoyed everones company and sorry if we afiended anyone. i dont think so. we did move on to the fpc party but the lights were out for anything else. went to the show on monday and was great as usual looks as if mercruiser is coming out with some neat stuff. thank you jeffery for all your efforts.

later 02-20-2002 10:02 PM

catmando it was great to meet you im not sure were the wife got the shirt but she spends alot of time at dillards so that sounds about right. what a great time meeting everyone. if any of you guys make it to the lake of the ozark (loto) give me a call and will hook up.

Ryan Beckley 02-20-2002 10:10 PM

PARTY!!!!

KOZ-MAN and I were there and FPC and Cigarette.....GOOD TIMES

FunHome 02-22-2002 12:33 PM

We were there!! Me and Mrs. FunHome! It was awsome to see everyone and to put faces with the names!! We hung out with the Troutly's and Jawbreaker Kid and nicole. I started to make my rounds and got to meet a couple of very cool people!!
C-spray nice to meet you! I want another ride in the Bat Boat!
Capt. Ted nice to see you again, sorry I didn't get a chance to get back and introduce the rest of the crew!
I met many more but my memory sucks!!
Oh, yea I think it was John that helped with an Idea of what to expect in Miami!! Dude, you were right!! Sorry we didn't get to talk longer!
Then Carrie and I waited outside for friends of our's and when we came back the party was huge!! And it was hard to talk to anyone, it was pretty loud!!
Jeffery, Thanks for everything!! The party was great!!
BTW, That is one AWSOME BOAT!!
:eek:

RiverGirl 02-22-2002 01:15 PM

I missed it!!:(

C_Spray 02-22-2002 01:43 PM

Definitely good news and bad news (way more good): I got to meet lots of the board members, but missed a few that I really wanted to hook up with (Capt. Ted in particular). Anyway - the idea of giving everyone 5 seconds at the microphone (early on) makes a lot of sense. The mike will have to be A LOT louder than the one we "borrowed" from the Boaters World party next door, though. The food was great and really appreciated, and the open bar, well, what can I say!
The name tags were a terrific idea too, although Troutly (aka Newspeed aka Supercrash) had everyone confused for the first hour or so...
Can't wait for the next one!:)