Notices

who bought this boat?

Old 04-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Did you have a contract or a handshake? ?
I would never think of sendind a deposit without a signed contract. I'm sure there was one.....if there wasn't a signed contract, then................
Old 04-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ofcourse there was a contract... their contract
Old 04-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Dreamer.. I been reading the threads about you getting screwed. You are entitled for the dif. in the sale price. Called "loss opportunity" and probobly your expenses. All I can say is GO GET THE f''ers..
Similar thng happend to me to. Forwarded deposit, drove 5 hours to check the boat out. Sales men never met me. Didn't take my calls. boat was locked up.. Couldn't see it.. All of the sudden. next morning it was sold. under contract... the Marina Owner told me. He was all sorry that the sales men f'ed me.. but the boat was gone. THis was before I got this Avanti project going. What's with all the marine business????
THis Avanti guy to... Have contract for the boat to be ready early March for the Sarasota run. no go.. Damn thing still not done and all I hear is excuses. I could have bought a doz. boat by now and enjoy it.. Now.. here I sit waiting for the Avanti to be finished by a guy who totaly frustrates the chit out of me... GGGGRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr
So Dreamer.. go get 'em..
Old 04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 288 sunstion

Originally Posted by getchasum111
huh....I was talking to them about a new sunsation 288...well now...someone please point me in another direction....thanks
why buy new check mine out for half the price its in the classified section, i am about one hour from marks service center. don't meen to act like a vulture but you asked
Attached Thumbnails who bought this boat?-18455.jpg   who bought this boat?-18455_4.jpg   who bought this boat?-18455_3.jpg  

Old 04-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Nort are you on a quest to be the voice for all the scum bags on the board?

Trying to drum up some SPAM for OSO's new owners.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:34 AM
LZH
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dreamer
ask sean who i boaght the 28ss from
parnell who i sold it to and got the playboy
Bobby s who got me the apache
or luke the guy who bought the playboy from me
yup - had u done that to me I'd have tied that thing up in litigation and made it ugly for all involved - not cool man. There are too many a holes in this world that you can't do anything about. Now you can, but hey...it's totally up to you. Me, I'd call that POS on the carpet and make him pay. It's the right thing.

In the meantime, I'm splashing the the Playboy in the morning - will post some photos in the next few days....
Old 04-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered

I was at hilltop last week looking at a 292 formula....i thought they were just a formula dealer....didn't see anything on sunsations...but I will call them monday....thanks
Old 04-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Registered

Hey Tim....that is nice looking....i will call you the middle of the week....will be out of town mon and tues.
Thanks
Old 04-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by otis311
Stop crying about it, get over it and go buy another one. There are plenty of good deals out there to be had

what is the status of yours? you bought the oso glad right? back together? up for sale?

Old 04-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

no his isnt the oso glad.... its at the port in ft lauderdale
fast and bad azz

Quick Reply: who bought this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.