Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183852-boyne-thunder-poker-run-2008-a.html)

BlackJack58 06-23-2008 08:48 AM

Man - I do not think I will be able to get my boat up there that weekend, but I would definitely love to come up and check out the hardware and party. I could also handle beer / gas money and extra crew fee if someone needs more ballast...:D

Where would be the best places to hang out?

wrinkleface 06-23-2008 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by BlackJack58 (Post 2598502)

Where would be the best places to hang out?

Docks!!!:cool-smiley-026:

wrinkleface 06-24-2008 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ona-Mission (Post 2594457)
I'll keep trying to post some pics, but the site is having issues. Hell maybe it's the user having issues.

Pix Dude, bring it on!!! Congratz:drink:

Ona-Mission 06-24-2008 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkleface (Post 2601353)
Pix Dude, bring it on!!! Congratz:drink:

I'm still trying, but still get a error on the page each time I try. Infact even upgraded my membership thinking that might make a difference. OSO must need to make some changes.

Ona-Mission 06-24-2008 09:21 PM

I'm possibly getting a wrap done on it as long as it's done before the Boyne Thunder. It'll be sweet. Still waiting for the quote and first proof. I gave the artist the name and some ideas and told him the rest is up to him.

JB4Boyne 06-24-2008 10:04 PM

Have U checked out www.speedwraps.com ? They are down by Flint and will be running a boat in BoyneThunder so they would understand your deadline. Talk to Mark. Tell him I sent you.

Freeryd 06-25-2008 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne (Post 2601448)
Have U checked out www.speedwraps.com ? They are down by Flint and will be running a boat in BoyneThunder so they would understand your deadline. Talk to Mark. Tell him I sent you.

I wouldn't tell ANYONE the JB sent you....you just can't be to sure these days! I've never fully trusted that little weasle! LOL I've actually given a bit of thought to having my boat wrapped as well. I've got a killer design in mind and am excited to talk to those guys once they're up here in town. Hope you can make it!

wrinkleface 06-25-2008 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2601594)
I wouldn't tell ANYONE the JB sent you....you just can't be to sure these days! I've never fully trusted that little weasle! LOL I've actually given a bit of thought to having my boat wrapped as well. I've got a killer design in mind and am excited to talk to those guys once they're up here in town. Hope you can make it!

The only wrap U R gunna have is the 1 around your nutz!!! Jess told me she has U on 1 frik'n short leash w/ a tight collar!!:angry-smiley-038::grinser010::evilb:

yzbert 06-25-2008 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Freeryd (Post 2601594)
I've actually given a bit of thought to having my boat wrapped as well. I've got a killer design in mind and am excited to talk to those guys once they're up here in town. Its a picture of Jess and me laying in the grass gazing into one anothers eye's! It is so f'n cool!!

iam starting to worry about u. :(

wrinkleface 06-25-2008 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by yzbert (Post 2601725)
iam starting to worry about u. :(

He getz engaged, a new prop that brought his boat 2 life, still PUZZYWIP'D!!!!!!!!:grinser010: