Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008! >

Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Notices

Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Old 06-11-2008, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Mike, same route as last year with one small exception.
The last card stop on Lake Charlevoix has moved from Horton Bay to a new resort on the other side of the lake. They are a platinum sponsor also and they are holding a finish line party. When you pick up your last card there the run will be officially over. You can then go into there marina for free drinks and food till 5pm. Dinner will be back in Boyne so you will have more them enough awesome food for the day. Bring your appetite.

Did you know that each boat will get 2 jackets this year? Cool looking with BoyneThunder logo embroidered on the front and back and then International on one shoulder and Sommerset Point on the other. They turned out awesome looking.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
I think with your reg. it will put us a 9 Cats
A little birdy just told me a 29 foot DCB's cat just reg'ed from out of state!!! can we say 10!!!! The more PUZZZZZZZZZZZIES, the better!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JB4Boyne
Everyone has to wear life jackets while the boats are moving.
You can wear Lifelines as long as you have USCG approved vest onboard also.
Yes, we still have a few spots open. You won't be staying on that cat will you? So you don't need a dock with power?
I think with your reg. it will put us a 9 Cats
We will most likely be staying on the cat but it does not have shore power anyway.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JRider
We will most likely be staying on the cat but it does not have shore power anyway.
You'll be lucky to find your cat after saturday night out at the bars with us all!

Rumor has it that we've got more boats registered then any previous year....any truth to this? I'd personally like to see at least 50!!!!!!!! The more the better!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by wieland77
I'm proud so say that I once again have the chance to bring up the rear again this year

International is the main sponsor again so we will be there representing the brand. Hopefully my dad will get his motors done in the fountain and be able to run it this year, gonna be pretty tight... Really looking forward to it. MIKE
Glad to see the red saber will be there this year. Keep your fingers crossed that I show with more then a rubber raft or i may have to ask for a ride from ya. When you going up? Chris and I will be there thursday night and leaving on monday. I need a break from work and gunna make this a mini vacation. Cell phones will be at the bottom of the lake somewhere. I think Erik and Janel will be there friday to sunday. Did you check out the cafe i'm looking at?
Old 06-13-2008, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Ona-Mission
Glad to see the red saber will be there this year. Keep your fingers crossed that I show with more then a rubber raft or i may have to ask for a ride from ya. When you going up? Chris and I will be there thursday night and leaving on monday. I need a break from work and gunna make this a mini vacation. Cell phones will be at the bottom of the lake somewhere. I think Erik and Janel will be there friday to sunday. Did you check out the cafe i'm looking at?
Will make room if that is the case...

I am going to stay until Monday also, in the past we were not able to check much of the area out. Would like to head up around the East Jordan area. Where was that Cig for sale @? 1991 35 right???
Old 06-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Registered

we'll take you up the south arm towards EJ if you want. Or at least as far as the narrows...then i usually gotta stop for a beer! looking forward to seeing everybody again this year! and don't worry...i've always got a rope for towing, i'll get ya home b4 dark!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Freeryd
we'll take you up the south arm towards EJ if you want. Or at least as far as the narrows...then i usually gotta stop for a beer! looking forward to seeing everybody again this year! and don't worry...i've always got a rope for towing, i'll get ya home b4 dark!
Appreciate that, and im gonna call ya if i need that kind of help
Old 06-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered

Appreciate that, and im gonna call ya if i need that kind of help
You won't need to call me...I'm pace boat for the first group out into lake michigan, and then i switch over to a safety boat. I'll find you before you know you got problems!
Old 06-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Will make room if that is the case...

I am going to stay until Monday also, in the past we were not able to check much of the area out. Would like to head up around the East Jordan area. Where was that Cig for sale @? 1991 35 right???
it on boat trader. if all goes well i will have it home next weekend.

We have a room for the weekend, then will stay on the boat sunday night. I'd like to stay on it all weekend, but Chris doesn't want to fight for showers Saturday morning.

Quick Reply: Boyne Thunder Poker Run 2008!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.