Notices

Lake Murray Rally - May 10th

Old 02-13-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lake Murray Rally - May 10th

LAKE MURRAY / SOUTH CAROLINA

The 2008 Lake Murray Rally
Just announced: 2008's event will be held on Saturday May 10th!!!
Formerly known as the Lake Murray Poker Run, the Lake Murray Rally is hosted by the Chapin Optimist Club. This years event is expected to draw a large number of boaters from surrounding areas and states due to the water levels of Lake Murray. Details will be posted on www.lakemurraypowerboats.com as soon as we receive them.

The 2008 Lake Murray Rally, formerly known as the Lake Murray Poker Run will be held Saturday, May 10th 2008. The Rally is put on by the Chapin Optimist Club and hands are $20. Lake Murray is at full pool and looks great. It looks like we're going to have a great turn out with boats coming from Ga, NC, FL and TN.

Weekend Schedule:

Captains Meeting 7 PM Friday May 9th at Lake Murray Marina / Dockside Restaurant

May 10th Rally begins at 9AM

Card stops are 5 of 7: Lighthouse Marina, Jakes Landing, Lake Murray Marina, Holland's Landing / Buffalo Creek Grill, South Shore Marina, Siesta Cove Marina, and Putnam's Landing.

3PM Card opening at Lake Murray Marina / Dockside Restaurant / Band and party continues thru the evening

Sunday May 11th raft up at "The Hole"

For additional info, go to www.lakemurraypowerboats.com
Attached Thumbnails Lake Murray Rally - May 10th-lake-rally-copy.jpg  

Last edited by ospreyproduction; 03-30-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Update with schedule
Old 02-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Murry

Lee
Sounds great.
Ron and I will be up on saturday from Hartwell.
Keep us posted with detals.
Call Jeff and tell him he needs to take a road trip....
John
Old 02-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Gold Member

Arrow Cruzin

Hey John, you think Lee and Co. would mind me draggin a Sport Cruzer down to the rally?
Dean
Old 02-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

We have a huge sport cruiser group on the lake! You can bring all the beer!LOL Bob
Old 02-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

I like all boats...
Bring on the cruisers....
Old 02-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Gold Member

Hey Bob thanks for the warm welcome, consider it done. I think that covering your beer would not be a major hardship.

Last edited by Moondance; 02-22-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

We'll welcome anyone that joins us. Doesn't matter what your running, you can always tie up to us.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Gold Member

Default Thank 4 the Hospitallity

I certainly enjoy the warm hospitallity. I will make every effort for my wife and I to make your Rally May 10. We are Hartwell Lake rats and see some of your fellow boaters on Hartwell on occasion, they always leave early (our social skills must need work). If my memory serves; a Volocity, a Fountain, an Eliminator, and I believe a Skater, I am sure friends of Ron, John, and Wayne.
Look for a 31 Sunseeker named "Into The Mystic" our names are Dean & Tis.
Also the Hartwell Gold is scheudled for May 24th but should bean all weekend event.
C - U - Soon,
Dean
Old 03-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Registered

The 2008 Lake Murray Rally, formerly known as the Lake Murray Poker Run will be held Saturday, May 10th 2008. The Rally is put on by the Chapin Optimist Club and hands are $20. Lake Murray is at full pool and looks great. It looks like we're going to have a great turn out with boats coming from GA, NC, SC, FL and TN.

Weekend Schedule:

Captains Meeting 7 PM Friday May 9th at Lake Murray Marina / Dockside Restaurant

Card stops are 5 of 7: Lighthouse Marina, Jakes Landing, Lake Murray Marina, Holland's Landing / Buffalo Creek Grill, South Shore Marina, Siesta Cove Marina, and Putnam's Landing.

3PM Card opening at Lake Murray Marina / Dockside Restaurant / Band and party continues thru the evening

Last edited by ospreyproduction; 03-30-2008 at 08:51 AM.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ospreyproduction
The 2008 Lake Murray Rally, formerly known as the Lake Murray Poker Run will be held Saturday, May 10th 2008. The Rally is put on by the Chapin Optimist Club and hands are $20. Lake Murray is at full pool and looks great. It looks like we're going to have a great turn out with boats coming from GA, NC, SC, FL and TN.

Weekend Schedule:

Great job putting this together!

Quick Reply: Lake Murray Rally - May 10th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.