Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What kind of booze do you keep on the boat? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/183976-what-kind-booze-do-you-keep-boat.html)

tbooten 01-26-2012 02:37 PM

Paddling in isn't half as bad with a cooler full of beer!

Mastercraft240 01-26-2012 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by glenncal1 (Post 3602183)

And a huphman cigar to boot!:coolcowboy:

302Sport 01-26-2012 03:35 PM

Cafe Patron, Bud/Coors Light, Stoli O and club soda's....

scarabman 01-26-2012 03:47 PM

Nothing but the finest, Double Cross Premium Vodka available at only the finest establishments. It makes ladies take their tops off!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect Storm 01-26-2012 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Big Time (Post 2518399)
I think that most people realize that boating is what most of us do in our leisure time and that it is ok to consume a drink or two responsibly during that leisure time.

Plus the chicks need booze to get up the guts to go dance in their bikini's on the front of the boats!!:cool-smiley-027:

+1 :drink: I find that NOTHING gets the girls dancing on the boats better than TEQUILA! :evilb:

BONDO10 01-26-2012 07:01 PM

When I was in my twenty's,my buddy and I would take his Bass Boat out at 5am,find a good fishing spot,and put the trolling motor in. Once we had our tackle in the water,we would take the cap off a BIG bottle of Wild Turkey,and throw it overboard so we could not cap it. I don't miss those days...That much.:drink:

Smarty 01-26-2012 07:10 PM

Usually just beer (Bud and Budlight) and soda. Three years ago my father, and a friend of mine (and me) were boating from Salem NJ to the Sassafrass River (Betterton, MD). My friend brought a 12 pack of beer. Later that day we had a water recirc hose fail (du to excessive water pressure) and had to idle home from Turneky Point on the Elk River near the Bohemia River, and that took every bit of four hours plus. It was at that time I realized that a 12 pack was far from enough beer, and there was not a liquor store anywhere near we were. I was not driving the boat back at idle my father was, but the beer shortage was painful for me and my friend. We listened to NASCAR and ran out of beer quickly.

Bottomline, 12 beers is 12 beers too shy of enough beer for my friends (I will NOT drive BUI) on the boat.

When I am in the 15' Boston whaler, a six pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade will do.

Trying to stay sober in 2012, key word is trying.

TWIN-SPINS 01-26-2012 07:34 PM

my cruise ship docked n the caymans, red stripe
my boat,bud light

Padraig 01-26-2012 09:15 PM

Beer, real beer, none of that light pizz.
After the sun set, Irish Whiskey.

WTDecker 01-26-2012 10:32 PM

Vodka and Beer,,,:evilb: Oh Yeah water,,,,I think