Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Big Thanks to RHC and Steve Moon (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184019-big-thanks-rhc-steve-moon.html)

BraceYourself 04-08-2008 12:44 PM

Big Thanks to RHC and Steve Rescola

As my experience grows in the highperformance business I can say I'm very impressed with these two. Steve Rescola is in the transmission business and has a shop in Grand Rapids Mchigan. I sent two trannies to be gone through to insure no problems this summer. He is who I chose because he has a ton of experience with big horsepower applications. He was extremely well priced with his going through my two trannies. If any one needs trannie work do yourself a favor and use Steve.

As far as RHC, he did my transport of the trannies. Anyone need anythng hauled, towed, or moved he's the man. I don't know anyone more knowledgable about performance boats and he has a way of explaining things that really makes sense.

Dock Holiday 04-08-2008 12:59 PM

Real
Harry
Chump

Queenie 04-08-2008 01:53 PM

Rides on any
High Performance
Classic

:p:D

Dock Holiday 04-08-2008 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89 (Post 2517807)
Rides on any
High Performance
Classic

:p:D

:D:D:D

Car Biz 04-08-2008 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by BraceYourself (Post 2517708)
As my experience grows in the highperformance business I can say I'm very impressed with these two. Steve Moon is in the transmission business and has a shop in Grand Haven Mchigan. I sent two trannies to be gone through to insure no problems this summer. He is who I chose because he has a ton of experience with big horsepower applications. He was extremely well priced with his going through my two trannies. If any one needs trannie work do yourself a favor and use Steve. .

Same Gent has my trannys. Looking forward to getting mine back soon:D Steve has one kick azz Apache..

Todd Hartigh 04-08-2008 03:47 PM

His last name is (spelling ?) Rescorla

Unless he moved or opened another shop, the shop is located on fulton st. in Grand rapids.

I think it is:
Certified Automatic Transmission Service
(616) 459-0935

Nykamp 04-08-2008 05:24 PM

He's in GR, and has been there for over 30 years in the same shop. He does my work and all my customers trannys, great guy and great prices. His 36 keeps getting faster, I may need more boost this summer.

BraceYourself 04-09-2008 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh (Post 2517963)
His last name is (spelling ?) Rescorla

Unless he moved or opened another shop, the shop is located on fulton st. in Grand rapids.

I think it is:
Certified Automatic Transmission Service
(616) 459-0935

Your right he is in grand rapids, and Rescorla is his last name.

BraceYourself 04-09-2008 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Nykamp (Post 2518116)
He's in GR, and has been there for over 30 years in the same shop. He does my work and all my customers trannys, great guy and great prices. His 36 keeps getting faster, I may need more boost this summer.

Have you got your engines back from gellner???

mrhorsepower1 04-09-2008 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by BraceYourself (Post 2518920)
Have you got your engines back from gellner???

Close to the dyno, dressing them now. :D