Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Name that boat. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184153-name-boat.html)

Cash Bar 05-28-2008 01:36 PM

Twice as Nice

PARADOX 05-29-2008 10:00 AM

Double Time?, Gas Guzler?
2 B or Wett 2 B?
Wettitude Adjustment?
Prop -Stress & Gears?

The jury is still open.. THere are some good once, but I haven't decided, and running out of time. :)

ciaoderhead 05-29-2008 10:21 AM

Paradigm

Shore Thing 05-29-2008 10:25 AM

"An Inconvenient Truth" or just "Inconvenient Truth"

Then if anyone asks you about it, just tell them its you're favorite sci-fi movie.

PARADOX 05-29-2008 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Shore Thing (Post 2573359)
"An Inconvenient Truth" or just "Inconvenient Truth"

Then if anyone asks you about it, just tell them its you're favorite sci-fi movie.

I have a lot of fav. Sci. Fi. movies but my favorite Sci. Fi. phrase is " Kobiasy Marrue" (sp?) I can't name the boat that, while I would like to.. Hardy anyone would know what it means, but it's appropriate to the my history ..

long duck dong 05-29-2008 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2572341)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo Road Rash. Road Kill.. or anything alike. I try to forget that nightmare.

But I use "Double Yanky my Wanky"
2X4 my Wanky??? :) :)

Road Rage?....:D

How much longer till the boats ready?....

BOBCATMATHEWS 05-29-2008 11:50 AM

the japanese use the "maru" in all of their ship designations I believe, kobiashi was the villain in the usual suspects? It actually means "A NO WIN SITUATION" look it up on wikipedia just type in kobiashi maru

PARADOX 05-29-2008 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2573422)
Road Rage?....:D

How much longer till the boats ready?....

"Boat Rage" YESSSSS.

Ready?/ !! :angry-smiley-038: when the gas goes back to $1.05 GGRRrrrrrrrrr better NOT.
Should be testing on the hose this PM.

PARADOX 05-29-2008 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by BOBCATMATHEWS (Post 2573426)
the japanese use the "maru" in all of their ship designations I believe, kobiashi was the villain in the usual suspects? It actually means "A NO WIN SITUATION" look it up on wikipedia just type in kobiashi maru

The Villaiin is Dennis Fridmann, formally of Avanti Boats, and Randy Graciga of Cobra Power.. Both royaly fVcked me. Law suit pending, details in the near future. I was warned against Dennis, but I didn't listen. Boat is great, Dennis is a tolal jnbfuclngazzwholeingviuhsvm... Randy just a big jerk.
Kobiashi Maru is the a Vulcan phrase in Star Trek I was refering to.
Kirk licked the "no win situation", I'm trying. Geting close.

Tom A. 05-29-2008 01:39 PM

You're in construction like me, one of my finalists was:
Dirty Deeds