Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Cats are Speed junkies-V`s beware >

Cats are Speed junkies-V`s beware

Notices

Cats are Speed junkies-V`s beware

Old 02-20-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a pic of my cat. It's 26' triple digits whenever you feel the need, and it's an awesome rush in lake erie 4 footers, and great on Lake st clair 3' confused boat chop, it skips the tops of the waves, and keeps a big smile on your face. I bought a new 32 Advantage, cuz it's an awesome boat, and I couldnt afford a 50+ cat with turbines, but it's still what I would get if the budget was unlimited. The best of both worlds, a cat and a v, but the cat's for sale and there's a bunch more pic's on my home page. I'd take a cat over a V, and I know what both are all about!!!
Attached Thumbnails Cats are Speed junkies-V`s beware-cat001.jpg  
Old 02-20-2002, 12:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,

Was your boat in Hot Boat mag a year or so ago. I thought I remember a black cat being in there.

WILL
Old 02-20-2002, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Black Thing

Mark, It's not as bad as you would think about keeping the boat clean. Our lake has very soft water. The deck doesn't see much water. So spots aren't a problem. As far as hot. Yes, it is but no hotter than the last boat I had which had a red deck. You just learn to stay on the white interior. I'm not too anal about my boat but pretty close to being that way. I just take care of my stuff because it has to last for a while. Or I could just blame my dad because of the way he raised me many a year ago.
I wax it about 4 times a season and at the end of the weekend I wash it in the lake, towel it down, and put it back in the storage building.
Not in Hot Boat unless I missed it!