Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   This is just UNREAL! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184541-just-unreal.html)

OldSchool 04-15-2008 08:53 AM

Phuck it, I'm going to Subway!!!:evilb::D:evilb:

INDY27 04-15-2008 09:23 AM

Thanks for the support!

Clay Washington 04-15-2008 09:33 AM

Problems! There are really only three ways to handle a problem.

1) Solve it! You tried this and failed. I feel your pain, but now you need to move to the other two possible actions.

2) Remove it! In this case you need to remove yourself from the problem. In other words, MOVE! I'm sorry to be so blunt, but if you won't (or can't) move, you are only left with one course of action.

3) Live with it! Yep, you are just going to have to deal with the reality of your life. Buy a smaller boat or go boating on another lake.

Good luck. (Let the flaming arrow fly now! :p)

INDY27 04-15-2008 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Clay Washington (Post 2525769)
Problems! There are really only three ways to handle a problem.

1) Solve it! You tried this and failed. I feel your pain, but now you need to move to the other two possible actions.

2) Remove it! In this case you need to remove yourself from the problem. In other words, MOVE! I'm sorry to be so blunt, but if you won't (or can't) move, you are only left with one course of action.

3) Live with it! Yep, you are just going to have to deal with the reality of your life. Buy a smaller boat or go boating on another lake.

Good luck. (Let the flaming arrow fly now! :p)

So did you email the House reps or just waste keystrokes with this post?

Clay Washington 04-15-2008 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by INDY27 (Post 2525780)
So did you email the House reps or just waste keystrokes with this post?

I wasted keystrokes. :cool-smiley-011:

INDY27 04-15-2008 09:56 AM

I hope your kidding...

Fountain38SC 04-15-2008 10:05 AM

Sent an email - hope it helps. Best of luck.

Magicfloat 04-15-2008 10:06 AM

I'm sorry you think this is funny,Clay. Cause it really isn't. Some of us worked really hard over the past 2 years and spent a lot of our own money.Yeah ,we lost the original case. But Indy's lake wasn't on that case. We are fighting to save his lake,maybe we can, maybe we can't.If you are joking,no harm,no foul. But if your comments are serious,I am disappointed. If you don't want to help,fine. But I respectfully ask you to can the cute comments,please.This is really serious business that affects lots of people. Thanks,Robert Nelems

OldSchool 04-15-2008 10:36 AM

I was just kidding, I sent an email at 7:15 this morning. Good luck!

Interceptor 04-15-2008 10:47 AM

I hate to say this but I don't think your legislators are overly influenced by e-mails from people outside Alabama.
ed