Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DollaBill
On my way to get a cup this morning. I'll be fed-ex'ing to their offices today. Ought to be good
New or used?
Old 04-16-2008, 09:27 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR1
You really should find out who you are talking to. It sure does seem like you like shooting your mouth off about a lot of things that you don't know very much about.
WOW, someone else who just joins and then is very vocal on a subject. GEEEE I WONDER WHO THIS IS
Old 04-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered

The best thing about it is...... I'm a customer of many boat dealers and have nothing to gain. All I'm saying is my personal experience with Susan has been nothing but positive and some dealers could learn a thing or two from her. If you only knew how far she would go for her customers you would agree she doesn't deserve this and delete this thread. Thanks for listening. Kiss and make up already.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:31 AM
snl
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who is this Rockstar1? Just joined and is telling everyone what they should do. The only one that needs to apologize here is Ms. Concept.

First to Bill
Second to her boss for the countless sales they have now lost forever

And again, Rockstar1, this was not like going and buying a car and selling it soon where of course it depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot. Bill got that boat as a dealer trade (it was a NEW open MSO) when he sold it. So whatever he sold it for was all the boat was worth NEW. That is the point he was trying to make, he never attacked the company or the quality of the boat. This woman has no business representing Concept or any other company with her attitude. I wish her well in the unemployment line.

Last edited by snl; 04-16-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The best thing about it is...... I'm a customer of many boat dealers and have nothing to gain. All I'm saying is my personal experience with Susan has been nothing but positive and some dealers could learn a thing or two from her. If you only knew how far she would go for her customers you would agree she doesn't deserve this and delete this thread. Thanks for listening. Kiss and make up already.
So, who are you? What state are you in?
Old 04-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Registered

I'm in Sarasota, boat 3 days a week and it's true, I don't post but, I read. Sales are simple if you need a 30 day sale, you price accordingly. Example: Isn't it true a Chevy dealer will get more for a new Corvette than a ford dealer might? I really love this stuff but, need to get back to work before I send myself to the unemployment line . Have a great day
Old 04-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Registered

OK, Lets all play nice now so we can get the Concept Owners Forum back up.
My buddy is on his 3rd one now.
Lets not forget that Boats are fun.

Last edited by Back4More; 04-16-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:25 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Susan this has nothing to with how I got the boat. They did nothing wrong in selling me the boat. GET OFF THAT ALREADY. This is about you. Stop trying to deflect....

Also, the boat was never on Ebay. Not once.

I know you're reading this
Old 04-16-2008, 10:33 AM
snl
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'm in Sarasota, boat 3 days a week and it's true, I don't post but, I read. Sales are simple if you need a 30 day sale, you price accordingly. Example: Isn't it true a Chevy dealer will get more for a new Corvette than a ford dealer might? I really love this stuff but, need to get back to work before I send myself to the unemployment line . Have a great day
You read? You try to make it sound like you have been a member for a long time and just read and only posted now because you feel so strongly about this subject. I read and rarely post, as you can see I have been a member since 2003 you on the other hand have not. The fact is you just registered, so what have you read, these threads? You probably are Ms. Concept. If not you are someone who does not want us to know who you are because you just created this user name. If you really care you should call Concept and tell them they better get control of their employee and have her aplogize not only to Bill but to all the members of this forum that she offended. And I mean members, not registered users, like you and her, that are too cheap to pay the membership fee.

Last edited by snl; 04-16-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:46 AM
Registered

If you think I'm her send me your number and I'll call you right now. I've been a long time supporter of poker runs and racing and just got tired of everytime I ran my IO boats they broke (that's boating) needed a break. Since I got the 300 outboards I have loved boating again. Bottom line is every boat will have problems it's how they are handled. Susan has taken nothing but, GREAT care of me. That is my experience has an owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.