Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BraceYourself

Unless you own the company every day your job is in jeopardy. If you own the company then you and all your employees jobs are in jeopardy every day. Not a fun way to look at it, but true. Complacency and comfort kills companys. I show up and kill myself every day, but never and I mean never take my job for granted. Someone is always in line to replace you.
Good post, can't take nothing for granted in this economy.

Concept really needs to reevaluate their marketing dept.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer
its on page 3... locked so no new posts and it will fade away
Yeah, I meant the other other thread.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
Unless you own the company every day your job is in jeopardy. If you own the company then you and all your employees jobs are in jeopardy every day. Not a fun way to look at it, but true. Complacency and comfort kills companys. I show up and kill myself every day, but never and I mean never take my job for granted. Someone is always in line to replace you.
Isn't that the truth.
Very well said.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Registered

Wow over 4300+ views for just this thread...That could be allot of potential money lost for that company.Not to mention if you search concept in OSO or a major search engine you'll find these threads and that is NOT good publicity...I think we all just need to let this thread die,whats said is said and whats done is done. Let it go...
Old 04-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pshannon
Wow over 4300+ views for just this thread...That could be allot of potential money lost for that company.Not to mention if you search concept in OSO or a major search engine you'll find these threads and that is NOT good publicity...I think we all just need to let this thread die,whats said is said and whats done is done. Let it go...
we have a winner !!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:38 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Bern nothing beat when I heard about National marine and posted " is it true National Marine" more hits in 2 days then any other post! I was the 1st to post it that they were done.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pshannon
I agree.
However, this has, as many threads do, lead to much deeper discussion.
Maybe a lock is appropriate, but not a deletion.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:51 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

let's a$$ume that only 1% of the board population would buy a Concept... any Concept...

that's a guaranteed $$$$$ loss of over 1m in sales... guaranteed money

if one of my employee's cost me 1m in guaranteed sales, they'd be gone in a minute..... or less

especially when I understand that Concept laid off some good employee's due to the current slump... those layoff's could have been averted

so Susan probably cost a few people their jobs, cost Luis about a potential million $$$ sales loss, and she still can't afford closed toe shoes.

I would bet my prediction is truer than Luis wants to admit, unfortunately... he's a good guy, with a good product, with an arrogant condescending sales force.

JH

Last edited by BUIZILLA; 04-16-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:00 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA
let's a$$ume that only 1% of the board population would buy a Concept... any Concept...

that's a guaranteed $$$$$ loss of over 1m in sales... guaranteed money

if one of my employee's cost me 1m in guaranteed sales, they'd be gone in a minute..... or less

especially when I understand that Concept laid off some good employee's due to the current slump... those layoff's could have been averted

so Susan probably cost a few people their jobs, cost Luis about a potential million $$$ sales loss, and she still can't afford closed toe shoes.

I would bet my predicition is truer than Luis wants to admit, unfortunately... he's a good guy, with a good product, with an arrogant condescending sales force.

JH
Got to love your signature:...........only 3 things in life bother me... Osama, Obama, and Chelsea's Momma
Old 04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Yeah, I meant the other other thread.
The Sanctimonious one?
I was showing it to some people at work and "poof."
I wanted them to know the real me, as described by a person who has never met me. They wanted to buy him a clue.

I didn't even get a chance to explain how difficult it really is maintaining self pity from "atop a pedestal."

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.