Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   32 Concept for 85K thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184574-32-concept-85k-thread.html)

snl 04-15-2008 05:39 PM

Wow, if her boss sees this I think she may be out of a job, or at least she should be. Look at all the sales and potential sales she has cost them over acting like a child.

Regardless of the quality or value (or lack thereof) of their boat, no one wants to buy a boat from a company that has representatives act this way.

BIG mistake on her part.

DollaBill 04-15-2008 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 2526333)
Well, there is a small hand full of people on here that you do not want to be on their radar. If you do not believe me then call up power play and ask them how business is going, or call fred at trick. Not a good idea to chit where you eat. Do I see a blip on my screen Bill? :cool-smiley-011:

Roger that goose.

DollaBill 04-15-2008 05:58 PM

Anyone else see these boats at Lauderdale for the show? What were the FACTORY specials

DollaBill 04-15-2008 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by berns29scarab (Post 2526324)
want to know the irony of this whole thing. my boss who's a boat nut and has bought and sold probably 10-12 in the last 10 years was interested in this boat when i told him about it 3 days ago. i had him read these 2 threads and guess what...HE'S NO LONGER INTERESTED !!

Tell Fred I said hi. Long time no talk

rainmn 04-15-2008 06:19 PM

Ok Bill - just finally read both threads. (wish I would have read them in the opposite order :D)

Looks like this is going to leave a mark for someone. :party-smiley-004:

...and for the record, I like Concepts. I was just looking at one last weekend.

DollaBill 04-15-2008 06:23 PM

Never said I didnt like them I don't like the representation

otis311 04-15-2008 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2526366)
Anyone else see these boats at Lauderdale for the show? What were the FACTORY specials

I was at the Lauderdale show and was interested in the product until I saw the quality of there boat that they allowed to be in a MAJOR boat show. The upholstery on the sport model was stitched by Mr Maggoo on a good drunk. I really liked Bills 32' and wanted to check them out and was highly disappointed

otis311 04-15-2008 06:44 PM

I also am not impressed with Ms Concept and how she "threatened" Bill and others about if they are wearing a cup. I read and re-read the thread to see if I missed something but it appears to me that she just took offence to Bills true statement that her boats depreciate.

She sure did pick the wrong person to f&ck with

Brandon, You buying the shots ?? Im in !!!!

DollaBill 04-15-2008 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by otis311 (Post 2526411)
I also am not impressed with Ms Concept and how she "threatened" Bill and others about if they are wearing a cup. I read and re-read the thread to see if I missed something but it appears to me that she just took offence to Bills true statement that her boats depreciate.

She sure did pick the wrong person to f&ck with

Brandon, You buying the shots ?? Im in !!!!

I especially like the part where I tell to leave it alone then tell her to keep laughing. She then tells me she will and for me to do the same.

Mr Magoo on a good drunk. LMAO. Now thats funny!

fountain11 04-15-2008 07:02 PM

36 Concept

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2526177)
Two thoughts:

1. Bill's & Shogren's former Concept is now owned by some friends we know on the WC of Florida. It's doing well as far as I know.

2. How much damage can stripper glitter do to a 42' Fountain?

I bought a 36' concept from Shogren Marine and live on the west coast of Florida, all is well now Craig from tampa