Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
I have no dog in this fight but can vouch for Rockstar's Credibility and who and what he says. Take that for what ever it's worth.
I can agree with that, he took me out on his boat last month and had a great time. Thanks
Old 04-16-2008, 11:24 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR1
I agree with the whole kick in the nuts thing "OUCH". She has just went above and beyond to make me a satisfied customer after the sale. Let's face it boater love to boat and I'm on the water every weekend thanks to her.
Agreed. I love to boat, obviously. But you should thank yourself for being able to afford a nice toy. She may have helped you and you've had a great experience. Thats great. But it still has nothing to do with this.

Ike Turner made great music. He also was a woman beater. 2 sides to each coin and every story
Old 04-16-2008, 11:25 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BOSSMAN
DollaBill, I was wondering if she is family to the old Profile Boat co. owners? If you remember the owners talked just like her, everyone wrong on every issue stated or liers. They also had one time post people calling everyone here wrong. It's like a remake just new names, different company.
I can find out quickly
Old 04-16-2008, 11:29 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

I hear the owner of Concept is on vacation. This ought to be fun to come back to
Old 04-16-2008, 11:31 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I hear the owner of Concept is on vacation. This ought to be fun to come back to
you would think making the claim I am MS CONCEPT and single handed because of her the company is what it is would lead most to believe that she is the owner
Old 04-16-2008, 11:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by snl
Who is this Rockstar1? Just joined and is telling everyone what they should do. The only one that needs to apologize here is Ms. Concept.

First to Bill
Second to her boss for the countless sales they have now lost forever

And again, Rockstar1, this was not like going and buying a car and selling it soon where of course it depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot. Bill got that boat as a dealer trade (it was a NEW open MSO) when he sold it. So whatever he sold it for was all the boat was worth NEW. That is the point he was trying to make, he never attacked the company or the quality of the boat. This woman has no business representing Concept or any other company with her attitude. I wish her well in the unemployment line.
It could be. Just because it had an open MSO does not mean that it could have been the best trade either. When was the boat trade done? Was the boat a left over? Was it realy traded at "dealer" cost or were more fees involved? Finance charges, freight etc? $120 as cost for what year boat and what options? What was the supposed damage on the other boat? Did Shogren try to add that into the cost of the trade? I think to be fair those facts would need to be shared. I understand what she was trying to say but probably went about it in the wrong manner. She did have the right to defend her product and if you were saying how quickly it depreciated more details should have be stated.

Do I think that she needed to respond in the manner she did? NO! Do I think that Bill needs to keep going on like he just won a big fight in the behind the school? No! it is no making him look VERY juvenile and like he does have too much free time with all of his posts on this.

Now i know I will be attacked because I piped in and do not pay or post very often. SO WHAT!! That is my choice and just because we do should we be attacked like ROCKSTAR? Or is this a place where our opinion only counts if we pay to put it here? Seems like that is not always even a deciding factor. Look at MarylandMark. Said his and still got kicked off. Makes me really want to come off of my money now doesn't it?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:08 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

How am I coming off like I just won a big fight? The details you are talking about have nothing to do with this.

I am working while I'm typing. Don't worry about me. As for juvenile, I'm not the one who made any threats or called anyone out.

Maryland Mark was put in time-out but can return.

Wait, you're right. I don't care what you have to say.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Registered

Default Concept Apology

Rockstar, thank you for trying to come to my rescue here, but stop now. This was humorous but the gunfight here is now out of control.
It is very easy on a forum for what is said to be taken out of context. My fight with Bill Bartus was just that....with Bill Bartus. I insuinuated he does not have a life and I do. The only apology I feel needs to be made is to all others that DollaBill pulled into this... to form a possy because he could not come up against me by himself.
I think these forums can be a very valuable tool and certainly all of you have a life, a very expensive one at 4$ a gallon these days. And, those of you that have called me, thanks for your support and not getting involved; my job is in no danger and neither is Concept unless I don't get back to work. And, Luis is not on vacation.
The "nuts" comments were in fun; a special apology to you, dreamer, I took your post out of context, as in, not seriously, thought you were having fun with me.
The big picture is... threads like this one hurt the performance industry as a whole and how the performance boater is perceived. As a performance boater myself, this is my last post to any association with this thread. I said it before, I'll say it again, many know me, I don't hide, my phone number is public.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Concept
The only apology I feel needs to be made is to all others that DollaBill pulled into this... to form a possy because he could not come up against me by himself.
You've got to be kidding me!
Old 04-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Man, I feel slighted.

First time in my life I was called a POSSY

BTW, nice spelling.

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.