Notices

32 Concept for 85K thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You took my comment out of context about what Luis cares about. It is YOUR OPINION I should be fired and if Luis does not do this he does not run his company well. This forum does not manage Concept. And, your opinion of me has been well stated; he does not agreed. nuff said
Old 04-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

Yes, how you sold the boat, what you think you purchased for it has everything to do with how this started.
First, you did not buy the boat at dealer.
2nd, you put it up for sale at a much lower number, I remember because it was a great deal.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I like Concept boats. I do not like Concept's factory representation. Shame to see a needless public airing of dirty laundry and subsequent loss of the Concept forum. I see no winners here.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:33 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Concept
Yes, how you sold the boat, what you think you purchased for it has everything to do with how this started.
First, you did not buy the boat at dealer.
2nd, you put it up for sale at a much lower number, I remember because it was a great deal.
You could be the most stubborn and ignorant woman on the planet. What is retail for the 32 and what are they selling for right now? This is coming to an end now.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:36 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I like Concept boats. I do not like Concept's factory representation. Shame to see a needless public airing of dirty laundry and subsequent loss of the Concept forum. I see no winners here.
I have nothing to hide. Shogren and I had a disagreement and it got resolved. That happens in business sometimes but clowns like Ms. Concept don't know that. Again, I will not bring people into this that don't need to be here. Everything I'm saying is fact and can be backed up.

Can you please tell everyone who got hurt in that deal?? Please???? Did Shogren? Did the buyer of my Concept? NO. I did. You make a great case. Someone get her a bigger shovel.

AND STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Last edited by DollaBill; 04-17-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I have nothing to hide. Shogren and I had a disagreement and it got resolved. That happens in business sometimes but clowns like Ms. Concept don't know that.

Can you please tell everyone who got hurt in that deal?? Please???? Did Shogren? Did the buyer of my Concept? NO. I did. You make a great case. Someone get her a bigger shovel.
I'm on your side here. I agree, your dealings with Shogren are not at issue here. What is at issue is how she responded to your post of the loss you took on your Concept boat. She handled it pootly which is why I stated I do not like their factory representation.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered

Yes, it got resolved, you had no choice.

My opinion of you started with with this 32' deal and since this forum I have heard many stories about you. Your stubborness and nasty behavior by starting and feeding a thread that attacks me personally seals it.
Anyone advertising on this forum should be 2nd guessing at this point because this thread is nothing but drama. You have accomplished nothing I assure you but to put the performance boat industry to shame.
I really wish I could delete this, but I can not, will you?
Old 04-17-2008, 08:57 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Again, you have one side of the story. Now, you come on and say it got resolved. Before I was pissed off at your comments and complete lack of professionalism.

Now it's personal and I'm phuking mad. You've earned a prize seat on my list of people who are screwed. Are you reading the same thread I am? It's you who is getting hurt. And, your company. I'm simply an enthusiast here

Because this place is made up of many people I consider good friends, I'll leave it in the members lap. Should this be deleted or should Ms. Concept have to lay in the bed she made?

Last edited by DollaBill; 04-17-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Concept (Susan) you never stood up for me during all my delivery problems with my 2004 Concept you blamed everything on me (I had been on the boat a total of less than 3 minutes with my dealer and a friend) and the dealer. So I would say you did not work hard to fix things and threw everything into my lap and blamed the dealer. Then you called me to chew me out! What kind of service was that? You called my wife a crazy bit*h! She still has not forget that since she is the most level headed person I've ever known.
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow..I really can't believe she can't let this go....I would never even look at this thread again...

Quick Reply: 32 Concept for 85K thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.