Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   32 Concept for 85K thread (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184574-32-concept-85k-thread.html)

DollaBill 04-15-2008 02:38 PM

32 Concept for 85K thread

1 Attachment(s)
Now it can't be deleted so don't try again.

Seems that the Concept rep thinks that all of us who post here often don't have a life. What do you think? It's locked in this section now. They tried to delete the thread but too late.

Ever hear about the bull and the horns Ms. Concept? "now youse can't leave" Remember who did this to you.. I did.

snl 04-15-2008 02:43 PM

Bill,

I told you when you got that boat that is was an $85k boat.

You had 120k in that boat and thought it was dealer cost which it might have been.

Concept was offering blow out Miami Boat Show pricing factory direct of 102-105 for the same boat in the local boat trader mag.

Therefore, all 32 concepts now become 85k boats when the facotry does that.

You know how the Miami factory back door boat sale shuffle game works.

DollaBill 04-15-2008 02:44 PM

Now she's making fun of Dreamer calling him boatless!!!!!!!!!

DollaBill 04-15-2008 02:45 PM

way to make friends and sell your product. Is this how you're treated when you buy a concept?

Big Cliff 04-15-2008 02:49 PM

I like the avatar Dolla.......

BLee 04-15-2008 02:51 PM

Hey DB, just let it slide bro. I nice cold Cafe Patron will settle your tummy. :D

Dealers or representatives of any brand heed the warning that they have nothing to gain by getting into it with members, but everything to lose.

DollaBill 04-15-2008 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2526144)
Hey DB, just let it slide bro. I nice cold Cafe Patron will settle your tummy. :D

Dealers or representatives of any brand heed the warning that they have nothing to gain by getting into it with members, but everything to lose.

I tried man. I really tried. Even Cash told her to let this one go. And, yes, cafe would be nice.

I mean, what kind of representative of a mfg goes right for the throat at Dreamer like that. he could buy 2 of any boat they make. And, nice that she can't even pay for a membership "registered basic". nice.

OldSchool 04-15-2008 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2526136)
Now she's making fun of Dreamer calling him boatless!!!!!!!!!

Get with it dude....everyone does that!:rolleyes::party-smiley-048::drink::hitfan::evilb:

......and one other thing, where is MarylandMark and his $150K 32 Concept?????

asg 04-15-2008 03:10 PM

Ya, Bill that boat was never worth $120K, and after the factory was blowing them out for around $100k that would make them worth $85k the next day.

But what that woman fails to realize is that yours was a NEW boat, not like a car you buy and drive off the lot and is worth 20% less the next day. It is like one dealer getting a car from another dealer and driving it for a day, it is still a NEW car. Her analogy does not work.

DollaBill 04-15-2008 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2526164)
Get with it dude....everyone does that!:rolleyes::party-smiley-048::drink::hitfan::evilb:

......and one other thing, where is MarylandMark and his $150K 32 Concept?????

The one thats worth 85 now? We'll get him here later. The calvalry is comin.............