Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   were can I get my headers pressure tested in Miami (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184677-were-can-i-get-my-headers-pressure-tested-miami.html)

jryan26 04-18-2008 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by BUIZILLA (Post 2530014)
I never said anywhere the words *cherry red*, you made that up, and made up other statements you think I said, to embellish your position..

if you are ASE Certified, I was involved as an instructor/technician that wrote the test questions for some of those initial exams for turbochargers and superchargers. Engine and OE component manufacturer's sent me there because of my knowledge. They only take the best in their field. Don't question my integrity, my experience, my reputation, call me retarded, and assume I need/do drugs because you don't agree with me or documented industry accepted facts. That IS slander. I'm not an idiot...

furthermore, i'm not editing any more, nor do I owe you an apology. I don't do drugs, and i'm not retarded, there is no slander to YOU whatsoever, I stand hard by my opinions. I'm done, you don't make demands of what I do, or what I say, or what I post, or what I should edit to your liking, in any shape or form... period.

you can have the last word, do as you see fit, i'm done.

respectfully.. JH

Your still a douchebag. F uck you and your husband. Panther was trying to help, and there is more than one way to skin a cat.
respectfully...JH

hillbilly24 04-18-2008 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2530064)
Oh yeah... ASE does not mean anything in the marine world...

And since it's your specialty, diesel engines and exhaust sytems are also a different world. ;)

It doesn't mean anything in the auto world either, other then gauging one's ability to take a written test. Technical fundumentals are a key factor to being a strong tech but they are only one of many.

99fever27 04-18-2008 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2530693)
Your still a douchebag. F uck you and your husband. Panther was trying to help, and there is more than one way to skin a cat.
respectfully...JH

husband!!! LMFAO..:grinser010:

jryan26 04-18-2008 08:48 PM

Just for the record, I also hate osama, obama, and Chelsea's momma. So we do have that in common.

stecz20 04-18-2008 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2530693)
respectfully...JH

i like you....:cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-011:

Strip Poker 388 04-20-2008 10:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I stayed at a holiday inn last night:D

stecz20 04-22-2008 04:57 PM

ttt

stecz20 04-22-2008 05:03 PM

i needed to get a good laugh, so i brought this to the top baby... its funny how some just cant give their oppion and just be done.... we all have to go to blows....

i rember when i was a newbie, i was in a heated battle over a ford and chevy thread with this dude bowtie.... i got so mad, and yes i acted like dic k....

i still to this day say, you could never, ever work with a chevy as you do a ford.. chevys are way too light in the ass......

what makes us different, is what makes this country great....

a good battle, is still good for the heart...

so, ill call cuda out.. i know i can kick his old ass....

sy goldberg too, i can handle him.. ill break his hip and get us all deals on insurnace.....

H2Xmark 04-22-2008 09:45 PM

man i want to know who spent 200k a side for engines and has 2 mill. in a boat???:D

Strip Poker 388 04-22-2008 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20 (Post 2534724)
i needed to get a good laugh, so i brought this to the top baby... its funny how some just cant give their oppion and just be done.... we all have to go to blows....

i rember when i was a newbie, i was in a heated battle over a ford and chevy thread with this dude bowtie.... i got so mad, and yes i acted like dic k....

i still to this day say, you could never, ever work with a chevy as you do a ford.. chevys are way too light in the ass......

what makes us different, is what makes this country great....

a good battle, is still good for the heart...

so, ill call cuda out.. i know i can kick his old ass....

sy goldberg too, i can handle him.. ill break his hip and get us all deals on insurnace.....

what you need a truck for:D