Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Latitude Powerboats at Maryland Bay Bridge Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184686-latitude-powerboats-maryland-bay-bridge-boat-show.html)

allstarmarine 04-17-2008 09:25 AM

Be sure to check out the Latitude Powerboats - Texas International Boat Show forum to see photos of our Black and Silver Latitude 35SS and Black and White 28SS.

Thank you for the compliment, Team Latitude.

pshannon 04-17-2008 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by allstarmarine (Post 2528408)
Thanks for the compliment. The boat does have very nice lines.
The MSRP on this boat is $190,000 with a Boat Show Price of $140,000.
This boat includes the following options:
GPS Garmin 3206, Radar & XM Weather Ready
Clarion Stereo System w/CD and Six Speakers.
Monster Gauges Upgrade
Eddie Marine Billet Aluminum Trim Tabs
I would be glad to discuss your trade at the show. Stop by and see us at the show.
I am not sure about boat parking. Below is a contact number for the show. They may be able to assist. (410) 268-8828

Thank You for considering ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Powerboats.

What power?

allstarmarine 04-17-2008 12:26 PM

Latitude Powerboats at Maryland Bay Bridge Boat Show

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry, this particular Latitude 35SS which will be at the Bay Bridge Show is powered by Twin Evinrude 250HP E-TECS. Both the Latitude 28SS and Latitude 35SS can be powered by your choice, Mercury, Yamaha, or Evinrude.

Thanks for the interest, Team Latitude

Spicy 04-17-2008 01:31 PM

Hopefully it is a good weather weekend.... We are heading over on Friday afternoon to the show and then Saturday by boat to St. Michaels for the weekend!!!!!

allstarmarine 04-17-2008 01:48 PM

Sounds like a plan. St. Michaels is nice anytime of year.

Be sure to stop by ALLSTAR and please introduce yourself.

pshannon 04-17-2008 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Spicy (Post 2528961)
Hopefully it is a good weather weekend.... We are heading over on Friday afternoon to the show and then Saturday by boat to St. Michaels for the weekend!!!!!

Just you going to St Michaels?

FeverMike 04-17-2008 02:54 PM

That is a CLEAN looking boat...clean lines and workmanship it appears. I hear it is a real true self bailing hull like my Fountain 38 center console is. Is that true?

Can't wait to see these boats later this month.

BRD 04-17-2008 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by allstarmarine (Post 2528650)
Be sure to check out the Latitude Powerboats - Texas International Boat Show forum to see photos of our Black and Silver Latitude 35SS and Black and White 28SS.

Thank you for the compliment, Team Latitude.

Please post some pics of the black and silver 35 when you can ???

allstarmarine 04-18-2008 07:25 AM

FEVERMIKE
The Latitude 35SS is a true self bailing hull. This boat can be configured with deck drains/scuppers if requested by the customer without any problems. The Latitude 28SS is marginal. At rest the deck of the 28SS is just slightly above the water line. Although the 28SS can incorporate deck drains utilizing a valve system we would not recommend it. Team Latitude is looking forward to the opportunity to meet you and DRIVEN1 the end of the month and want to thank you for the opportunity to introduce you to our product.

Team Latitude

allstarmarine 04-18-2008 07:31 AM

Latitude 35SS - Black with Silver Deck

3 Attachment(s)
Latitude 35SS - Black with Silver Deck powered by a pair of Mercury 300HP Verados.