Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Latitude Powerboats at Maryland Bay Bridge Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/184686-latitude-powerboats-maryland-bay-bridge-boat-show.html)

FeverMike 04-25-2008 08:29 AM

i'LL SAY IT AGAIN...THAT IS A CLEAN LOOKING BOAT! I hate I will miss the demo on Wednesday with Driven1 here in Tampa. Work got in the way.

allstarmarine 04-28-2008 10:27 AM

Mike,
Team Latitude is sorry that the schedule of the DEMO with DRIVEN1 did not work out. Team Latitude would like you and your wife to be our guest at anytime that it is convenient for the two of you. Hopefully on your way to the keys. Thank you for the continued support of Latitude Powerboats.

Fred Brady
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Sales
[email protected]
www.allstarmarineonline.com
www.latitudepowerboats.com

FeverMike 04-28-2008 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by allstarmarine (Post 2540500)
Mike,
Team Latitude is sorry that the schedule of the DEMO with DRIVEN1 did not work out. Team Latitude would like you and your wife to be our guest at anytime that it is convenient for the two of you. Hopefully on your way to the keys. Thank you for the continued support of Latitude Powerboats.

Fred Brady
[email protected]

No problems...not your fault...work got in the way. Appreciate the offer and I REALLY want to see your boat!

DRIVEN1 04-28-2008 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by allstarmarine (Post 2540500)
Mike,

Fred Brady
[email protected]

So how was the shows for you guys? Is Orlando still coming to town on Wednesday? Thanks Mike

allstarmarine 04-29-2008 11:50 AM

DRIVEN1,
Team Latitude feels that both the Bay Bridge Boat Show and the Texas International Boat Show were huge success'. Consumer awareness of the Latitude brand is clearly growing. Thanks for asking. I spoke with Orlando last night regarding your demo. If you have not spoken with him already he said he was going to call you to solidify the timeline. Team Latitude is looking forward to meeting you and demonstrating the Latitude 35SS and Latitude 28SS to you. Once again thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Fred Brady
[email protected]

FeverMike 04-29-2008 08:34 PM

Driven1, take your camera and take pictures of everything! Bildge, wireing, rigging, seats, you get the idea.

Enjoy yourself!