Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185345-buyers-beware-virginia-beach-boat-sales.html)

DollaBill 04-30-2008 09:58 PM

Look, shiot happens and we all get upset. lets just be friends and have shots in VA w/ hookers. It's all about fun. Here's the olive branch

Donman 04-30-2008 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by asmith (Post 2544173)
The boat was sold as the motor ran the last time the boat was in the water. The boat sat all winter in storage where evidently water got into the motor. I believe stacy honestly dident know about.

OK, let`s assume that Stacey honestly did not know that BOTH of the engines were in need of repair. But .... it WAS brought to his attention after the sale and he chose NOT to help out financially with repairs and even gave a FU to the buyer --- this is what makes Stacey a POS in my opinion.

masher44 04-30-2008 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2544213)
Look, shiot happens and we all get upset. lets just be friends and have shots in VA w/ hookers. It's all about fun. Here's the olive branch

you were doing fine until you let the South Florida come through when you should have stuck with Jersey :D

Macklin 05-01-2008 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 2542925)
why dont you tell Hampton Roads to come here........................................! Your list of members is available and boats they own. Hmmmm. any warranty issues???? Let me get this right........ 6 boaters from Va step up here? You guys have a poker run or something?CG could be a problem if people arent safe etc :)
oh boy

This thread has gotten truely ridiculous, but this comment is over the top. What is meant by this anyway? Is this another threat?? :(

The HRPA has nothing to do with this deal. Stacey is not even a member. So please leave us out of it. :angry-smiley-038:

gsmith9898 05-01-2008 07:40 AM

I cant stress I dont have a dime in any of this, but the facts are being left out.The boat was sold as the motor ran the last time the boat was in the water. I know for a fact that it did because stacy called me from the water to get some parts to fix the motor that had just blown up. The boat sat all winter in storage where evidently water got into the motor. I believe stacy honestly dident know about. The motor would not crank and BOTH PARTIES ASSUMED that the battery was dead. My myco trailer was supposed to be sold with this deal and stacy refused because there was a title problem which easily could have been slipped in but stacy wanted to tell the guy about it and he opted not to buy it. If he wanted to screw someone that would have been the perfect oppertunity. By the way a fellow OSO Member screwded me on the trailer. Title says it is a south florida when it is a myco. I guess I should have come on here and cried foul. I also should have come on here last month after I just bought two bowtie blocks that were useless and sold as perfect. I should have gotten pictures my problem. I dident come on here and call this guy a POS. The yankee knows who he is. Or the prochargers from this board that blew up after two hours that were sold as low hours. I could go on and on. as a matter of fact I cant remember anything I have bought off of here that was sold as described except the OSO gladiator. There was a red flag when the motor wouldent start that was ignored. By the way to you guys who talked *hit about me I will be at the james poker run, I will be in a orange top gun or the OSO gladiator. And the remark about the special olympics you guys come on here and talk all this smack, and someone makes a remark, that I thought was hilarious by the way, and you want him thrown off the board. Seems a little hipocritical to me.
Allan Smith

If I purchased the boat and was told that one motor was hurt but the other was fine outside of a dead battery than thats what I would expect. If I got it home and than found out that both motors were junk than yes I would call the seller back. If the seller than told me to go get fuked, than yes he is a piece of chit and so is anyone that defends him and his practices. It sounds like from your past that you don't get too excited when you get fuked. I get VERY pissed off and don't like to see anyone get fuked! The guy is a piece of chit!!!:angry-smiley-038:

kcvega 05-01-2008 08:01 AM

My gut feeling says asmith knew this other engine was bad that's why he didn't buy it IMO. And for Tex, I have an aunt that was in special olympics and they are great people. I'm with Dustin 100%. I've known him for 20 years and he's always been a stand up guy. He was being more than fair trying to work this out with Stacey.

getchasum111 05-01-2008 08:30 AM

:cool-smiley-027:hey Tex ..I'm closing a loan on a condo next week that I just happened to meet the person on this board....could never have got the deal if it wasn't for this board...we are a comunity of people with a common interest....we take exception to being lied to by someone trying to scam us out of our money...we go out of our way to help a brother out when he has been wronged...you should be ashamed of some of the statement that you have made...you seem to feel that it's ok to lie to someone to do a deal...and the retard thing is just unbelievable...what a stand up guy you are ...you should be proud....moron

Chip Cecil

BlackJack58 05-01-2008 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The deal smells. The seller "nose" it...

DollaBill 05-01-2008 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Macklin (Post 2544416)
This thread has gotten truely ridiculous, but this comment is over the top. What is meant by this anyway? Is this another threat?? :(

The HRPA has nothing to do with this deal. Stacey is not even a member. So please leave us out of it. :angry-smiley-038:

I apologize Macklin and the same to the other VA guys. I just got pizzed at the other comment and let it go. You got brought into this by another party. Again, I'm sorry for the statement.

Now, You're right Masher. Back to my Jersey heritage for the Tool from Texas

carter38 05-01-2008 09:41 AM

I cant stress I dont have a dime in any of this, but the facts are being left out.The boat was sold as the motor ran the last time the boat was in the water. I know for a fact that it did because stacy called me from the water to get some parts to fix the motor that had just blown up. The boat sat all winter in storage where evidently water got into the motor. I believe stacy honestly dident know about. The motor would not crank and BOTH PARTIES ASSUMED that the battery was dead. My myco trailer was supposed to be sold with this deal and stacy refused because there was a title problem which easily could have been slipped in but stacy wanted to tell the guy about it and he opted not to buy it. If he wanted to screw someone that would have been the perfect oppertunity. By the way a fellow OSO Member screwded me on the trailer. Title says it is a south florida when it is a myco. I guess I should have come on here and cried foul. I also should have come on here last month after I just bought two bowtie blocks that were useless and sold as perfect. I should have gotten pictures my problem. I dident come on here and call this guy a POS. The yankee knows who he is. Or the prochargers from this board that blew up after two hours that were sold as low hours. I could go on and on. as a matter of fact I cant remember anything I have bought off of here that was sold as described except the OSO gladiator. There was a red flag when the motor wouldent start that was ignored. By the way to you guys who talked *hit about me I will be at the james poker run, I will be in a orange top gun or the OSO gladiator. And the remark about the special olympics you guys come on here and talk all this smack, and someone makes a remark, that I thought was hilarious by the way, and you want him thrown off the board. Seems a little hipocritical to me.
Allan Smith

Okay you already have your stories wrong. The dead batteries he told me it wouldn't crank I called him on that he said its just the batteries trust me they are dead and that it would start I didn't like that at all thats after I already had people in motion to get the boat. Kinda funny when the boat got here everything else work on these so called dead batteries hatch went up and down and drives as well. Everything that I have had with dead batteries nothing seemed to work. If your the guy with the myco trailer he really had some choice words to say about you, but thats another story pm if you want them details. If thats your so called buddy I would be rethinking that deal if I were you.