Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales >

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Notices

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Old 05-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baja36ft
stacey new both motors had to be rebuilt i rode in the boat last year and told him the head gaskets were bad but he sold it to a FRIEND and screw him (told him it was turn key) the
guy owed him 10,000 and didn't want to pay him because the motor blew so thats when it went up for sale i don't think they winterized the boat thats why the other motor was locked up or from the head gaskets leaking (check the headers)he also said on the phone last week he went to see if the motor would start and it would not turn over so he said
screw it i am not messing with it.(i don't care) he is getting a good deal. i think if he would of told dustin the truth he still would of bought it but it's not knowing the truth that hurts.

HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU DUSTIN.
Well there is what you needed to know Dustin!....You guys still FAXBOMBING this a-hole?..... If not you should be....I hate MO FO's like this chit bag....
Old 05-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered

thanks for the real deal baja36.

Last edited by masher44; 05-02-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by masher44
Typical.... one of the main reasons I got out of Texas is because so many more people on average are just plain two faced, dishonest and have hidden agendas. It was pathetic. Lived in 12 states over the last 15 years and could not believe how Texas really was. Met some fine folks there, but "overall" there were/are many more two-faced dishonest people that didnt know the value of a handshake and had no value on what their reputation means. Everyone thinks Texans are so manly and tough..... What a joke.
I agree! Ask Josh about the drive I bought from another texas dick head here on oso that said he was selling me a new take off drive. Josh was there when I opened it. Two faced ,dishonest and no clue what a hand shake stands for.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I agree! Ask Josh about the drive I bought from another texas dick head here on oso that said he was selling me a new take off drive. Josh was there when I opened it. Two faced ,dishonest and no clue what a hand shake stands for.

YOU THINK TEXAS IS BAD YOU SHOULD SEE SOME OF THE
VIRGINIA PEOPLE THEY ARE WORSE...LIKE THE SO CALLED
HRPA PRESIDENT......TALK ABOUT DISHONEST AND TWO
FACED
Old 05-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered

starting to stink in here after the onion starts peeling....
Old 05-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by baja36ft
YOU THINK TEXAS IS BAD YOU SHOULD SEE SOME OF THE
VIRGINIA PEOPLE THEY ARE WORSE...LIKE THE SO CALLED
HRPA PRESIDENT......TALK ABOUT DISHONEST AND TWO
FACED
I lived in Fairview Beach, on Lake Anna and in Richmond over a 3 year span...... hated Richmond but liked the other places... mostly cuz I didnt meet anyone
Old 05-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

After 13 pages of "stuff", I think all parties have said what needs to be said, and any misdeeds that were done have been brought to light, and those same parties have been sucessfully taught a lesson.

So, how about any locals on here just DROP it before all Virginians have a bad name.

This thread needs to die a quiet death, PLEASE!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
I agree! Ask Josh about the drive I bought from another texas dick head

This thread is getting out of hand. How did it come about to start bashing Texans ?? So everyone from Texas is a crook / idiot now ??
Oh, I suppose all you Okies are all Rocket Scientists ?
Old 05-03-2008, 05:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is a whole lot of wasted effort- We've now become totally distracted and are focusing all this energy on Tex and his one-man's opinion instead of pounting on the pole smoking priick at Va Beach Boat Sales.

I for one am starting the morning off by loading up his fax machine with FAXBOMBS and I'll run his 800 bill thru the roof all weekend. His "real" customers are all going to be getting voicemail this weekend because I'll have his lines tied up.

Stop f ucking with Tex and start f ucking with Stacy.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donman
This thread is getting out of hand. How did it come about to start bashing Texans ?? So everyone from Texas is a crook / idiot now ??
Oh, I suppose all you Okies are all Rocket Scientists ?
Don't get you panties in a wad, it was just a figure of speech. Every state has plenty of dic heads to go around and most okies can't even spell rocket scienze

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.