Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185345-buyers-beware-virginia-beach-boat-sales.html)

offshoredrillin 05-03-2008 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2546398)
This is a whole lot of wasted effort- We've now become totally distracted and are focusing all this energy on Tex and his one-man's opinion instead of pounting on the pole smoking priick at Va Beach Boat Sales.

I for one am starting the morning off by loading up his fax machine with FAXBOMBS and I'll run his 800 bill thru the roof all weekend. His "real" customers are all going to be getting voicemail this weekend because I'll have his lines tied up.

Stop f ucking with Tex and start f ucking with Stacy.

lol have a cup of coffee chris, and think of dave working on our boats...:D

Donman 05-03-2008 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by gsmith9898 (Post 2546418)
Every state has plenty of dic heads to go around and most okies can't even spell rocket scienze:D

Yep, true. :cool-smiley-011:

Donman 05-03-2008 07:52 AM

Yea, if anyone should be f ucked with, it should be the scum bag liar.

Donman 05-03-2008 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater (Post 2545623)
I won't beat this dead horse anymore. My primary reasoning is the price of $50K DOES represent the condition of the boat......so I see no misrepresentation.

Andy,
You are just not making any sense here dude. Just because the boat was sold at a good price does not negate the fact that the buyer was FLAT OUT LIED TO. That is the whole point of this "beware" thread.
Basically what you`re saying is the next time you see a good deal on a boat, you better run because it needs engines, drives, etc... despite that the seller says it`s all good.
You`re not presenting a good point Andy, but it`s your opinion.
I`m trying to see it from your view, but I can`t get my head up my ass. :D:D:D

jryan26 05-03-2008 08:04 AM

Let the f ucking begin :D

Macklin 05-03-2008 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2546475)
Let the f ucking begin :D

Begin? I think it began 14 pages ago! :hitfan:

formula 382 sr-1 05-03-2008 08:44 AM

Most of this is BS , and Yes I am a HRPA Member. :grinser010:I hope it all works out.:(

baja36ft 05-03-2008 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Hollowpoint (Post 2546267)
After 13 pages of "stuff", I think all parties have said what needs to be said, and any misdeeds that were done have been brought to light, and those same parties have been sucessfully taught a lesson.

So, how about any locals on here just DROP it before all Virginians have a bad name.

This thread needs to die a quiet death, PLEASE!

SO IF THIS WAS TO ME...SO WHY DON'T YOU KISS MY ASS..
I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE HRPA (SOME ARE GOOD PEOPLE) BUT OTHERS CAN'T SAY MUCH FOR .INSTEAD OF SAYING THIS TO ME WHY DON'T YOU HELP OUT DUSTIN YOU LIVE RIGHT BY STACEY
OH LET ME GUESS DON'T WANNA GET IN THE MIDDLE RIGHT?
THEN SHUT THE HELL UP. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAY GO BACK IN YOUR LITTLE CAVE..

getchasum111 05-03-2008 02:01 PM

Thats right Chris....this turned into Texoma bashing...although i don't agree with him...we need to be focusing on making Stacy and Va. boat sales to step up to the plate and do the right thing....

glassdave 05-03-2008 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2546456)
lol have a cup of coffee chris, and think of dave working on our boats...:D

work? . . . . better throw KVScarab38 in there too. He's got seniority :D