Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185345-buyers-beware-virginia-beach-boat-sales.html)

Chris Sunkin 05-04-2008 08:20 PM

Not Texas. The State of Texas is prosecuting on behalf of a complainant.

So then who? The boat's owner? The bank? Insurance company?

I'm trying to figure out who you guys want to help and how we'll go about doing it.

cloke 05-04-2008 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2547565)
I've seen it- who's the complainant?

?????????????

The State of Texas on behalf of everyone on here that doesn't want some piece of dog sh#t taking their toys.

Comanche3Six 05-04-2008 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2547656)

I'm trying to figure out who you guys want to help and how we'll go about doing it.

I would love to see the owner get his property back. Then I guess that would ease up on the insurance company and that would in turn ease up on our rates. So, I guess we would be helping ourselves.

I would ask that OSO members be aware. This could have been their boat.

Restitution....What is Jeff Murray doing to get the owner his property back? That is the question you should all be asking yourselves.

cloke 05-04-2008 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2547656)

Chris

Someones using your computor. Cuz I know that aint you talking.
Time to call it a night. We'll revisit this when we get more info about who the complainant is. Like it phkn matters.

jryan26 05-04-2008 09:08 PM

Cloke and Comanche

I agree with you guys on the chuby deal. But please start your own thread.

Comanche3Six 05-04-2008 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2547702)
Cloke and Comanche

Ok.
And thanks Carter for the heads up about Stacey Riddle at Bay Area Marine Virginia Beach Boats

jryan26 05-04-2008 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 2547716)
Ok.
And thanks Carter for the heads up about Stacey Riddle at Bay Area Marine Virginia Beach Boats

Will do man..Thanks

Chris Sunkin 05-05-2008 07:34 AM

Sorry for the hijack on this- one last point though...

On Chub, we already beat on him for what he did. We have nothing new on the issue and the OSO admins have decided to let him stay. If there was some sort of objective- someone to go after, a boat to get back, compensation to be had, then I'm sure lots of us would be right there. What I'm asking is where do we start? What do we do? We don't even know who's who on this one- who ordered the tow/repo, if the owner was involved, if there was an insurance claim, etc. When we do, we can maybe do something. From what we seem to know so far, I think at the end an insurance company will deny payment, a bank will have a writeoff and some guys will go to prison.

In short- I don't believe any of us are "selectively caring" nor is anyone getting any sort of protection. I'm in absolutely no way defending anyone or any event involving Card Shark.

RunninHotRacing163.1 05-05-2008 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by jryan26 (Post 2547702)
Cloke and Comanche

WTF !!!!!!!! So does Virginia Beach Boat Sales/Stacey Riddle sound anything like BIG Chubby ?????? :cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-011: