Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales >

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Notices

Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Old 04-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by asmith
I talked to stacy yesterday and he thinks its all as funny as all you guys do. Has anybody here stopped to ask the new owner how little he paid for a 94 top gun. Also has anybody asked why someone would pay 50K for a boat and never bother to even make sure the engine would start. Stacy told the new owner that the engine was running when it ran back in to the dock after the one motor blew up and it did. It had not been run since. There was no intentional deception, and I know this first hand because I was going to by the boat two months ago and he told me the same story. Seems that it should have had compression checked, I was going to if I bought it. Then again for what it went for, I wouldent have expected it to run. I dont have a dime in any of this but seems you guys jump on this with only one side of the story.
Allan Smith
You are full of sh1t too. Nice try. It isnt about money. It is about reputation and his word. He said the motor was fine when he brought it in and now it is rusted up, locked shut and wouldnt even turn over? Please. A boat dealer doesnt know this? What a load of sh1t.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:36 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jryan26
Hey Allen
Stacy lied. Stacy hired the surveyor. Stacy is well known as a thief and a lier in his hometown. Do you really think that a pink topgun with 2 blown engines is a good deal for 50k in todays market? Do you know that he was asking 50k for it for quite a while with no takers? It seems to me that you are talking out of your ass for no reason. The judge will decide staceys outcome on this.
Phuk the judge. Game on.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Alen
Did stacey also tell you that it had 420 mega blowers? Another lie.....
Old 04-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I talked to stacy yesterday and he thinks its all as funny as all you guys do. Has anybody here stopped to ask the new owner how little he paid for a 94 top gun. Also has anybody asked why someone would pay 50K for a boat and never bother to even make sure the engine would start. Stacy told the new owner that the engine was running when it ran back in to the dock after the one motor blew up and it did. It had not been run since. There was no intentional deception, and I know this first hand because I was going to by the boat two months ago and he told me the same story. Seems that it should have had compression checked, I was going to if I bought it. Then again for what it went for, I wouldent have expected it to run. I dont have a dime in any of this but seems you guys jump on this with only one side of the story.
Allan Smith

Check your pm's I'll tell you about it.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:40 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

masher who is Asmith?
Old 04-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered

Game on!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I was going to by the boat two months ago and he told me the same story.
Allan Smith

So he told you as well thats one more he told. Thanks for posting this. Its helpful
Old 04-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by masher44
You are full of sh1t too. Nice try. It isnt about money. It is about reputation and his word. He said the motor was fine when he brought it in and now it is rusted up, locked shut and wouldnt even turn over? Please. A boat dealer doesnt know this? What a load of sh1t.

Some of his VA associates say that he isn't really a dealer, more of a mechanic...Even worse.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:53 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CHUCK

Game on!!!!
I am not speaking on behalf of oso, nor am I affiliated with OSO or it's parent company. My opinions expressed are not necc those of either one. With that being said,

GO PHUK YOURSELF ASMITH AND ***BOY STACEY. THATS A DUMB MOVE TO POST THAT CHIT.

Last edited by DollaBill; 04-29-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Registered

757-718-7761 allan

Quick Reply: Buyers Beware Of Virginia Beach Boat Sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.