Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   cant thank (ABSOLUTE) speed and mairne in havasu enough! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/185506-cant-thank-absolute-speed-mairne-havasu-enough.html)

Viperfitness1 05-12-2008 12:49 PM

Actually Keith Sayre from magic powerboats was checking out the apache and seen us looking at the leaking seal... he made a few phone calls and Aaron showed up... so i would also like to thank keith as well for helping us out. like i said before everyone we met at the desert storm poker run was extremely nice and very helpful! the funny part of the whole story is... after we finished the motors on thursday we tried to pay Aaron money for his shop and time but he wouldnt have it! he said " you guys drove 1100 miles to the poker run and i just want to see you guys have a good trip!"..... not only did he make several new customers that day but he also made several new friends...

dykstra 05-12-2008 07:55 PM

Seems like you can't say that a lot these days!:D

FASTTIMES 05-12-2008 08:10 PM

[QUOTE after we finished the motors on thursday we tried to pay Aaron money for his shop and time but he wouldnt have it! he said " you guys drove 1100 miles to the poker run and i just want to see you guys have a good trip!"..... not only did he make several new customers that day but he also made several new friends...[/QUOTE]

Wow,, very cool of Absolute Speed & Marine!

PhantomChaos 05-12-2008 08:20 PM

Andy

Arron is the da man in Havasu! Too bad the lake beat up the Apache. :D Good thing you didn't hit the big BLUE! :D

Just kidding! :) Glad you had a good time out there.

wrinkleface 05-12-2008 08:24 PM

A Good marine dealer story!!! Congratz

Playn 05-12-2008 08:30 PM

Great to hear. Kudo's to Aaron and Keith!

Viperfitness1 05-12-2008 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2555894)
Andy

Arron is the da man in Havasu! Too bad the lake beat up the Apache. :D Good thing you didn't hit the big BLUE! :D

Just kidding! :) Glad you had a good time out there.

nort...

i guess i kinda deserved that! LOL! i shoulda known you would have a comment for me! maybe next year you will be able to rise to the challenge???:D

thisistank 05-13-2008 12:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Andy, glad you had a great experience with Absolute. I've never personally used them but a good friend uses them to manage some LARGE power and I always hear good things.

Sorry we didnt get a chance to run together on sat when it was rough. I followed you out of the channel thinking we were going to get to run. (you missed some GOOOOOOOD water:evilb::D). Hope you got all the kinks worked out.

Your boat was still lookin' great.

We'll see you out here next year for DS-09!

Viperfitness1 05-14-2008 02:25 PM

tank,

i didnt know you followed me out of the channel? man you do not know how much i wanted to be out there in the chop. then after hearing you went out and got to run in it only puts salt to the wound. i did get to air it out a little earlier on friday when it was getting rough from all the traffic. i kinda scared the girls, so they really wouldnt have wanted to go on sat anyway! well you will def see us on in 09 maybe with another apache, we are stirring around some ideas on some BIG BIG power for another apache. keep in touch and bring that cig out to texoma sometime. i appreciate the pics of the boat! ive actually had a lot of people from AZ emailing me pics of my boat, which is kinda cool.

take care

andy

TexomaPowerboater 05-14-2008 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2557916)
tank,

keep in touch and bring that cig out to texoma sometime.
andy

Are you going to be down on Memorial Day weekend?