Notices

Texas Outlaw Challenge

Old 04-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be out Saturday morning around 10-11am. I am wondering if Redfish will be a good place to anchor. Probably too far away. I know they are going to try to line the course with boats to keep strays out.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gerritm
We will be out Saturday morning around 10-11am. I am wondering if Redfish will be a good place to anchor. Probably too far away. I know they are going to try to line the course with boats to keep strays out.
I would like to anchor as close as possible. I guess we need to know where the course is exactly.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
I would like to anchor as close as possible. I guess we need to know where the course is exactly.
When you leave Kemah to the bay, you will stay to the right and run along the coast (stay far away from coast though). You will eventually come to the HL&P intake canal. There is a public park there that you can see the park from the bay. Right out in front will be spectator parking. Patrol boats will tell you where to park - you don't want to park in the course!!!! It's probably about 3/4 of the way from Kemah to April Fool Marina on the right. TH
Old 04-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THLWL
When you leave Kemah to the bay, you will stay to the right and run along the coast (stay far away from coast though). You will eventually come to the HL&P intake canal. There is a public park there that you can see the park from the bay. Right out in front will be spectator parking. Patrol boats will tell you where to park - you don't want to park in the course!!!! It's probably about 3/4 of the way from Kemah to April Fool Marina on the right. TH
Thanks, I know exactly where that is.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Registered

There's a map of the course on the TOC website.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Did you add another wind screen Or am I always that drunk and don't remember

?
you are not tall enough to see over the screen, same one
Old 04-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Registered

What time is everything getting started Sat morning.

Who is going to be king of the bay??
my bet is on Howards Motion,[unless he breaks] his old boat radared at 162 and this one is faster
Old 04-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THLWL
Hey Tommy can we launch at that park , ??
Mark R
Old 04-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Registered

I've got to set up at Keels and Wheels Sat morning - then we're off in the NorTech, or the AT, or whatever the hell we get a ride in .... LOL!!

All else fail I still have the CC .... Tommy - How's your ride these days?? How's the S550?? Anymore issues???

rs
Old 05-01-2008, 08:17 AM
Banned

Frankie, give me a call when you get a chance

Quick Reply: Texas Outlaw Challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.