Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
stereo installation recomendations ? >

stereo installation recomendations ?

Notices

stereo installation recomendations ?

Old 01-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stereo installation recomendations ?

Can anyone recomend someone good that can put some tunes that will last in my cig that i'm having re-fitted ? Need the entire system and I'm sick of listening to crap that I've spent a fortune on in the past

Boats in ft lauderdale

thanks

Last edited by shoregasm; 01-12-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: location
Old 01-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Call Hector @ 954-980-6445. He just finished my Donzi today and sounds like he did a good job. If your in the area of Fastboats.com your welcome to take a look.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:50 AM
Registered

Received 2,832 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by blingbling
Call Hector @ 954-980-6445. He just finished my Donzi today and sounds like he did a good job. If your in the area of Fastboats.com your welcome to take a look.
Greg, I'm glad to hear you will have the stereo up to my specifications! When we rockin that biotch!!??
Old 01-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Greg, I'm glad to hear you will have the stereo up to my specifications! When we rockin that biotch!!??
Hey Tank, me and a buddie are flying out this weekend to boat for a few days. Looks like Elliot Key Sarurday, and bar hopping FT Lauderdale Intercoastal on Sunday. I got pics I'll send them to ya later today. Still feeling semi Gay getting excited for a new CC. Must be the age catching up with me. From the pics, looks like Donzi did a nice job.

Looks like I'm already jammed up for room on the Miami boat show poker run. I got a few other trips planned, lets see if we can work out one of those times.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

You need to get up with Barry1784. He does a great job and is really cheap. Did mine in all JL fully custom and re-rigged to get everything to fit.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by apppedigree
You need to get up with Barry1784. He does a great job and is really cheap. Did mine in all JL fully custom and re-rigged to get everything to fit.
Any pics of the install?
Old 01-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

Yea let me dig them up. I just took some new ones. Winterized the engine I figured no one was going to come and buy while it was cold.

Here is what he did.

New Sony Head unit IPOD and USB ready
4 JL Marine 10" woofers under the bench
Took out the Fountain logos by the rear bench and put 7.7,s with the seperate tweeter
Put 2 more at the passenger and drivers feet with the tweeter at elbow level.
All amps (1 for subs) 2 for components on the bulkhead (all JL Marine)
Remote at the helm that controls IPOD, USB and everything.
Also, remote in the back of the scoop for controlling at the back of the boat.

Strobes and neons in the engine compartment. Looks great at night with those big CMI's and the polished blower.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That be great! Wanting to see the 7.7 installes, both front and rear for a visual. Thanks

I also replaced the Fountain logo with a set of 5 1/4" Babbs. Went with 2 JL subs, but where you have the front speakers. Didn't want to loose the bench storage space. I have 2 6x9's there now. JL amps also.

My biggest obsticle is wanting to get sound up front high at the drivers/passengers seats. Just no space.
Subs are in front down low, 6x9 in rear down low, 5 1/4" in rear up high.

I bet you have nice light show. Impressive power to show off!

shoregasm, ther are a couple AV installers on board. Have you contacted them? Audiofn for 1

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 01-13-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 12 Posts

any rough idea of what you want to spend?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered

I have not contacted anyone from the board yet......wanted to get some advice first. I've have a few prices from some other guys that did work prior, but I'm not really happy with them.
I've really torn out the entire cockpit, everything, dash, wiring, seats, floor, I mean everything....so nows the time to do it right. I really have no limitations and the interior is all new as well so i'm open. I have one 14" sub mounted in the side wall low on the floor. That might stay, but other than that I'm open??? I want it to hook up with my headphone system, ipod, etc.....and they (intallers) need to come to the boat, either at Chief Engines or at Fineline interiors....

Tried barry1784, problem, he not local

Last edited by shoregasm; 01-14-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: info

Quick Reply: stereo installation recomendations ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.