Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Countdown to Jacksonville Poker Run !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186058-countdown-jacksonville-poker-run.html)

Cash Bar 05-30-2008 01:53 PM

Some members here got a real good idea of the .50 Cals and the "visit' at a previous run.

Not mentioning any names but it rhymes with PeaCock. :hitfan:

DollaBill 05-30-2008 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2574696)
Some members here got a real good idea of the .50 Cals and the "visit' at a previous run.

Not mentioning any names but it rhymes with PeaCock. :hitfan:

Go get "theee lock" for the trailer

To a hot chick.........."Do you want to see theee kok?"

lol

waterboy222 05-30-2008 02:39 PM

i think the final countdown has begun....

Formulabill 05-30-2008 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2574648)
I thought I was THE Cash Bar, not just A Cash Bar...... :hitfan::D

A CASHBAR and the original CASHBAR on the same dinner boat. Drinks and music,after the dinner thursday night cruise till 2:am at the landing if you can stay up that late.:party-smiley-020:

Sydwayz 05-30-2008 03:08 PM

crb76 and I will be there. We may also have a couple more 37 ATs.

Formulabill 05-30-2008 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 (Post 2574453)
Bill, I'm not quite sure that I know what you are referring to:party-smiley-004:

Those pics pretty well sum it up. Don't close the space up at 135mph, slow to an idle and turn your stern toward them. Will save us a headache or two and some $$$$.:violent-smiley-021:

ItsPeanut 05-30-2008 03:49 PM

Im begging for a ride!!!!

I decided to tuck my balls between my legs and enter even though i would be the smallest and inexperienced boat thier. The only problem is i have no boat. I hit an unmarked sandbar and did some pretty decent damage. Im willing to give up my entrance fee for a boat ride. Free place to crash and a place to park your boat if your coming early. I live a mile from the beach and 20 minutes from metro park. Ill help out in any other way i can. Call me if you can make my first poker run dream come true.

Patryk
904-482-2905

PARADOX 05-30-2008 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut (Post 2574794)
I decided to tuck my balls between my legs and enter even though i would be the smallest and inexperienced boat thier. The only problem is i have no boat. I hit an unmarked sandbar and did some pretty decent damage. Im willing to give up my entrance fee for a boat ride. Free place to crash and a place to park your boat if your coming early. I live a mile from the beach and 20 minutes from metro park. Ill help out in any other way i can. Call me if you can make my first poker run dream come true.

Patryk
904-482-2905

You welcome to borrow my Formula.. You have to pick it up in New Port Richey, do a little tune up and check up, get it ready and bring it back in one peace. Not a Cig. but will do 60 and this run is on the river so it's not a prob.

gotime34 05-30-2008 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2574825)
You welcome to borrow my Formula.. You have to pick it up in New Port Richey, do a little tune up and check up, get it ready and bring it back in one peace. Not a Cig. but will do 60 and this run is on the river so it's not a prob.

Wow, thats a hell of an offer.

J-Bonz 05-30-2008 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut (Post 2574794)

Patryk
904-482-2905

Sorry Nut, I wish I could have made it down!! O-well, I will be at B-Dock that weekend. Next year for sure! We will have to plan on it. As long as I dont have this view from the boat getting towed :(