If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Hey 240 Sport!!

My Boats:
    02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
    Naples, Maine

Cool Hey 240 Sport!!

Hi Jeff, I got your email. I drove to Fla.last week to buy a Top Gun Cigarette but it was sold in the intrim I must have looked at 20 or so Cigs. but most in my price range were well worn. Phil at Lipship has found me a really nice one and a buddy who lives in Ft Lauderdale is going to look at it this Saturday. Also there is a real nice looking one in St. Pete that is in the classified section of this board, it has green graphics the same color as my 55 Chevy.Laura gave me the green light to get it !!

Anyway, good to see you on the board and lets hope for some rain because the water level is EXTREMELY low at the moment.

Kurt,...aka Biggus

Platinum Member Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    2001 Formula 312 Fas Tec

Baja 280

Hey, kurt great hearing from you good luck on your search for a cig, what did you do with the baja? also going to be down to naples marina the week of the 3/18 at jimmy's shop going to repower the 240 sport sport plus change out drive to a bravo 1 if your around stop in should be there for the week. P.S. the town has to get the lockes closed to save the water for us up river. talk to you soon, Jeff
    If its not Black Take it Back