Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache 28 Brave? Sell it or Finish it!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186453-apache-28-brave-sell-finish.html)

WMF 08-17-2008 08:21 AM

Waterdogs, who the hell do you think you are, I never talked bad about John's boat!!!!, I always said my Apache was for sale!!, everythings for sale. What does this post have to do with Johns Boat, anyway, John wrecked his own boats sale with his ramblings!!! I never bought my Apache with intentions of flipping it, I bought it to use, but it took more money and work then I thought it would and when I lost the motors I lost the drive to fix it, I love the boat but I just dont have it in me to finish it!!!

Sick Stinger 08-17-2008 09:16 AM

I just saw Johns boat, im guessing someone bought it in MI because it looks like he is looking to flip it. I know john was asking 28k or somewhere around there. Now i saw the boat listed for 59900. Whats is that guy on crack?????
-Mike

Chris Sunkin 08-17-2008 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Waterdogs (Post 2655417)
It wasn't too long ago when folks would inquire about john johns boat and you would innocently jump on the tread slamming his boat and pimping yours. Not a class act! Long time posters would vouch for the boat, did'nt matter. So, hows the flippng boat thing working out? :rolleyes:

No one ever said anything derogatory about that boat. No one. There were numerous discrepancies in JJ's representations about it, which were pointed out. There were also several first-hand impressions offered about the boat's condition, which were the the opinions of the people who actually saw the boat. Then there were several honest assessments about what one could expect when buying an older Apache 28 in the $20K range and what you could reasonably expect to get and what you'd have to do to make it what you'd want it.

JJ got roughed up because he was a complete and utter tool.

Now you decide to take a poke at a guy who has a bit of misfortune and has made a couple of wrong moves? Nice. You're a class act, right up there with JJ.

WMF 08-17-2008 10:18 AM

Thank you for the support Chris, I dont know what this guys motives or why he came on here to bash me about Johns boat, that has nothing to do with my Apache

northernoffshore 08-17-2008 10:50 AM

174 posts and no new motors? I see that your in the cape, go see Donnie at Offshore Performance Specialities, in ft. myers and get some motors new or used or whatever and get boating

TexomaPowerboater 08-17-2008 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 2655488)
I just saw Johns boat, im guessing someone bought it in MI because it looks like he is looking to flip it. I know john was asking 28k or somewhere around there. Now i saw the boat listed for 59900. Whats is that guy on crack?????
-Mike

Ad said it now has big new power, can't seem to find it now - must of sold already. :party-smiley-004:

29Firefox 08-17-2008 04:18 PM

Just wanna know !

How Much?

cosmic12 08-17-2008 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter (Post 2655053)
Cosmic - aren't you between boats right now??
This would be a good one for you.
If I didn't already have an unfinished project, I'd consider adding this one to the stable.
But, a second unfinished project would =equal= divorce for me.
I kinda like my wife a lot, so I don't want to put myself in that position.

Tim you are correct, it would be perfect but I am still digging myself out of the mess Snap-On left me in so it will be a while before I can do anything. I wish I wish and clicking my heals doesn't help:rolleyes:

cosmic12 08-17-2008 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Waterdogs (Post 2655417)
It wasn't too long ago when folks would inquire about john johns boat and you would innocently jump on the tread slamming his boat and pimping yours. Not a class act! Long time posters would vouch for the boat, did'nt matter. So, hows the flippng boat thing working out? :rolleyes:

I think you need to go back and read the thread because you got it all wrong. :eek:

Viperfitness1 08-17-2008 05:30 PM

what are you asking for it??