Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache 28 Brave? Sell it or Finish it!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186453-apache-28-brave-sell-finish.html)

WMF 05-26-2008 10:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
did some work over the weekend, new throttles, rewired underside of dash(not done yet), and rewired the interior switch pannel.

Jigsaw89 05-27-2008 09:58 PM

You change your mind more often than my ex-girlfriend. Keep plugin' away and you'll have it done in time to enjoy the majority of summer. Looks good.

TexomaPowerboater 05-27-2008 10:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Keep pluging. Went out on Sunday in some good rough. Felt like a little boy playing in the waves. Boat was really comfortable at all speeds. Heres a little something to keep you going

WMF 05-28-2008 09:26 PM

Love the pics Andy, Thanks, I keep working on her, but I think in the end I am going to sell her!!, I ordered all new gauges today, trim indicators, Drive indicators, switch covers, and alot of Bling parts, but this project is killing me time and work wise. I think it would be better in someone else's hands, someone who love's the boat and want to fix it up!!

R Addiction 05-28-2008 09:37 PM

Nice pictures Andy. Do you leave it on the hook like that?

Bill, I think you may change your mind once you take a ride in her.:cool-smiley-011:

WMF 05-28-2008 09:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks John, Eric( works for your brother), and Tom stopped by this weekend to check it out, Eric said it was one of the cleanest 28 Apaches he had ever seen? Here is some more of my wiring pic and cabin shots of my new hatch bezel

TexomaPowerboater 05-29-2008 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 2572928)
Nice pictures Andy. Do you leave it on the hook like that?

Bill, I think you may change your mind once you take a ride in her.:cool-smiley-011:

Thanks,

By hook, I'm assuming you mean the two ropes off the front?????? Its not a hook, but rather two separate anchor ropes. I had three anchors and none were rated for a 28, so I just used two off the front, one off the back. Actually works out pretty good. I agree 100% with the ride. The 28 Apache was not successful because it looked good........the ride is everything.

Iroc cigarette 05-29-2008 08:08 PM

Keep It! Good Luck!!!!

R Addiction 05-29-2008 09:21 PM

On the hook= on the anchor. Northern terminology I guess.:p

R Addiction 05-29-2008 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Apache Brave (Post 2572947)
Thanks John, Eric( works for your brother), and Tom stopped by this weekend to check it out, Eric said it was one of the cleanest 28 Apaches he had ever seen? Here is some more of my wiring pic and cabin shots of my new hatch bezel

Eric didn't try to grab your azz and kiss ya did he?:party-smiley-004: He was probably wearing his wifes underwear too.....:Whatever::D