Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Are you a Breast Man or Butt Man? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/18651-you-breast-man-butt-man.html)

BODYSHOT1 02-22-2002 11:51 AM

H:eek: :eek: RAY FOR B:eek: :eek: BIES!!!

:D :p :p :D

Advantage_Rob 02-22-2002 12:03 PM

I am seeing the boob trend is winning, but my opinion is a 5' 6" - 5'-8", thin, must have the proper shaped, small backside, and the more athletic the better, and to me big boobs are a turn-off, because with them you generally get a higher bodyfat which is a major turn-off to me. Maybee I spend too much time at the gym, but I prefer a b-cup to small c over a d any day, and implants are great to add, but completely un-needed as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm not a boob guy. But I feel a beautiful woman is like a work of art. Man the ladies must hate reading this post... Sorry were just guy's, need I say more.

MooseKnuckle 02-22-2002 12:23 PM

Boobs when right in front of your mouth and Butt when it's arched at the Perfect Angle ;) :D :p

Shorgasm 02-22-2002 01:17 PM

Originally posted by Advantage_Rob
I am seeing the boob trend is winning, but my opinion is a 5' 6" - 5'-8", thin, must have the proper shaped, small backside, and the more athletic the better, and to me big boobs are a turn-off, because with them you generally get a higher bodyfat which is a major turn-off to me. Maybee I spend too much time at the gym, but I prefer a b-cup to small c over a d any day, and implants are great to add, but completely un-needed as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm not a boob guy. But I feel a beautiful woman is like a work of art. Man the ladies must hate reading this post... Sorry were just guy's, need I say more.
Rob......buddy......You're soooo full of crap you're eyes are brown.........:rolleyes:

Missmymoney 02-22-2002 01:51 PM

Everybody has a butt, only babes and fat men have boobs, and fat man boobs don't look good.
So yes I'm a boob man

Tom

Advantage_Rob 02-22-2002 02:50 PM

Man-gasm!! LOL!!

What's that all about, I'm just sayin what I like to see in a hottie, was it the work of art thing, did I take it too far?? I see you said you and a boob man, but if you change to an ass man you can start by kissin' my ass!!! LOL!!! Just kiddin, dont take it personally, but you might want to explain yourself a little better.

Advantage_Rob 02-22-2002 03:15 PM

Oh, I thought you were gonna start pissin me off, but that wasn't your intention and I appreciate that. Anyway, I speak my mind, always, and that's exactly how I feel about it. If it sounds like it is right out of a magazine, well thanks for the compliment, I think. That's just me, face value, I'm not a "whatever it takes" guy at all with the ladies. Whatever it takes applies only to my work ethic, with the ladies, face value, I don't b.s. them, I'm sraight up, hide nothing, and say anything I want weather it's "what they want to hear" or not, That's me, and they don't like it, that's fine, cuz that's me, but most people I know look up to me, for these reasons. Now, back to rotten for good ass pic's!!!

Goodfella 02-22-2002 03:23 PM

I am an ass man! You can buy a nice set of bolt ons but you can't by a nice tight little can. I do not date any women that have larger underwear than mine! :D

Advantage_Rob 02-22-2002 03:24 PM

OK why the hell is your post below mine now?? It looks like I have a split personality or something.

Sorry I think a chick could have the greatest boobs in the world, but if the back isn't just as good, it does nothing for me. The back first and foremost, and if the front is good, bonus, but if not, no points are taken away on my scale of hottieness!!

Advantage_Rob 02-22-2002 03:41 PM

ok for all you you reading this and wondering what the hell I'm talking about, on my screen, all of the post's I add are in a row, and shoregasm's are after mine?? Dont ask me why, but it is putting mine in before shore's??? ....Wierd?? Shore, check the clock on your computer, you posted at 4:02, and the board says it's only 3:44, it's making me wonder what's going on.