Notices

Hey Ozzie

Old 02-20-2002, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Ozzie

Hey Ozzie were are you dude? After that Wild night in Miami, How did you and john make out! Jack and Coke night we had a great time!
Attached Thumbnails Hey Ozzie-donzi-26-zx-pic-offshore.jpg  
Old 02-21-2002, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Frankie baby!!!

I'm recovering dude, what a night... what a week!!!We drove back on Sunday afternoon at about 3:00 PM. We went right through...19 hours!!Man... I was shot for three days after that crazy week and drive. But anyway, what a blast at those three parties.. right? After the second party, things got blurry. I would like to thank Dave from NJPPC for inviting me and my partner that evening in the limo. I would also like to thank OSO for a great party and finally putting the faces to the names. I have to handed it to you Frank, you can party!!!

I should have taken my boat there. I think for the Worlds in Key West I might take it down. I stopped by MRD to check on progress on the boat yesterday and the motors are all done!!

PS I think Jackie is a hottie in a half from Twisted chicks, oh my god!!! Fine lady....

zzie
Old 02-21-2002, 03:22 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

Ozzie - You are so right on on every count! Woo-Hoo and I enjoyed getting to know you guys and learning how to party from the pros.
Old 02-21-2002, 03:39 PM
Registered

Hey C-Spray,

It was a pleasure to meet you too, hope we can do some hanging this summer with the vessels!!!

zzie
Old 02-21-2002, 06:38 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Yo Wiz man and Chuck! What's my brothas?

How are you guys? Looking forward to seeing you both real soon. Pulling the boat out of storage Saturday as it is so warm here all the snow has melted so might as well begin to freshen her up!

Hope you are both well.

Shane
Old 02-21-2002, 06:46 PM

Ozzie are you still thinking about Jaci? whats Bob teaque going to think! She kept asking me for help that night . We had a blast I appoligized to that poor guy next to the bush that I blessed across the street from the Florida Poker Run Party, Chuck tell Baja Bob I am sorry for the slow bartender service in the Limo I was two jack and cokes in to the wind! We did party hardy! Miami Style can't wait till we all get together again! NJPPC style, God I love boating!
Old 02-21-2002, 06:49 PM
Registered

Hey Frank! How are you and Melissa. I hope you are both well. I am looking forward to making a few NJPPC events this year. Hope to see you there. ANy chance you might be heading north this summer?

Shane
Old 02-21-2002, 06:54 PM

Shane! I was wondering when you were going to reconize me, I went from being Senior Member number 3, to a Junior Member. cheez. We are both doing great! How are you, We are coming up to Canada 1000 Islands in August, Hopefully we will see you soon.
Old 02-22-2002, 08:45 AM
Registered

Frank,

That right! That was a blast....lol. Call me when you have a chance. 516 683 3035. I guess the next party other then the June poker Run is the race in May in Point Pleasant NJ right?

Shane my Brother we missed you bro.!!!Are you doing the June Poker Run? We need to move you a little south, you too far up North.

Also like to say hello to Baja Bob, Troutly, 27 Fountain, What a gas and our MAIN MAN Catmando! It was a pleasure to meet you guys

PS... Frank i saw you guys drinking up those Jacks and cokes so much that by the second party I was drinking them Man...you want to talk about a hang over???I was in bed the next day hurtin

zzie
Old 02-22-2002, 09:45 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Hey Frank.
That last drink did me in.